Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hot Commodity: RLC Exclusive Lamborghini Countach LP500 S!

By Gary Barnum

Being the top-end cars that they are, a Lamborghini will set you back at least six figures. Makes it pretty hard to get your hands on one, but Hot Wheels is here to help you out! Our RLC Exclusive Lamborghini Countach LP500 S is not only a classic, but far more affordable. You can pick up your 1:64 edition at HWC on 5/5/20.

SOLD OUT

Featuring iconic opening scissor doors and a slick Spectraflame black finish, this release includes Real Riders Baja wheels with aero tires. It’s set into a sturdy acrylic case to help hold its value — and raise the value of your collection!

GLH89_C_20_002_600px.png     GLH89_PIP_FE_20_002_600px.png

GLH89_W_20_001_600px.png     GLH89_PIP_FE_20_001_600px.png

GLH89_W_20_004_600px.png     GLH89_W_20_003_600px.png

GLH89_C_20_005_600px.png

Specs:

• Features: Opening scissor doors
  • Body Color: Spectraflame black
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders Baja wheels w/ aero tires
  • Base: Full-metal, Spectraflame black chassis w/ painted details
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Tan w/ painted details

Packaging:

• Acrylic case w/ decorative outer box
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/12,000)

Availability:

• Available Only to 2020 RLC Members (until item is sold out): 5/5/20 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $29.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership; limit five (5) per household (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • RLC Rewards Points: 30
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Trek24ever

Posted

I want one black AND  one red. Will we be notified when it goes up for sale?

Share this comment

CRUSTYOG

Posted

3 hours ago, msdario said:

they up the price slowly and yearly

they dont up prices yearly, prices were the same for years,

• Like 1

Share this comment

REM099

Posted

1 hour ago, XX_PANDA_XX said:

Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership; limit five (5) per household (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)

How is that???

There may be more than one collector in one place

Share this comment

charger74

Posted

I will try for this one and yeah still waiting on the 2020 RLC membership car to be shipped as well.

Share this comment

classicsv

Posted (edited)

As it's a little tricky to tell from the provided photos (especially without a picture of the model with the doors open), is the interior still the same red w/ yellow harnesses as shown back in October of last year, or is it now "Tan w/ painted details" as the specs would suggest? (Image from Lamley's convention preview.)

countach_lamley_oct2019.png

Edited by classicsv

Share this comment

Tgwheels

Posted (edited)

I might give this a shot but not holding my breathe that ill ever get a car. With the last sale I was in the purchase section 3 minutes in and was told it was “SOLD OUT”. Thought I had it squared away with and would get a car but seems HWC Staff has given up on me. (And now MODS will delete this post)

Edited by Tgwheels

Share this comment

Brad90

Posted

Well i guess we will see how we all go on this one hey very nice model...

Share this comment

My money's on a GT40

Share this comment

CRUSTYOG

Posted

56 minutes ago, Tgwheels said:

I might give this a shot but not holding my breathe that ill ever get a car. With the last sale I was in the purchase section 3 minutes in and was told it was “SOLD OUT”. Thought I had it squared away with and would get a car but seems HWC Staff has given up on me. (And now MODS will delete this post)

it was on sale for 40 minutes, just read some posts on how to best get through the buying process and youll get one,its not really that hard these days with 12k cars made

Share this comment

customvdub

Posted

What happened to the $19.99 releases on cards with blisters? Everything out of RLC now is in a case and $30 + shipping. No more getting 5 separate releases for $100, now it’s only 3 for almost $100 dollars with the production numbers double what they used to be. 

• Like 1

Share this comment

Tgwheels

Posted (edited)

48 minutes ago, CRUSTYOG said:

it was on sale for 40 minutes, just read some posts on how to best get through the buying process and youll get one,its not really that hard these days with 12k cars made

I’m very aware it went on for 40 minutes tyvm. And I also read the posts on how to get through the buying process.. I did everything correctly, who are you to lecture me on what I did wrong when you know nothing? Did you also read similar posts as mine that also got shut out? You probably didn't because what I've noticed around here is if you complain your post gets deleted and complete forums get closed.

Edited by Tgwheels
  • Like 1

Share this comment

JesseVader08

Posted

The spectraflame black looks amazing, but couldn't the photographer close the doors completely?  That makes for some very weak promo pics.

Share this comment

Hot rod

Posted

Stop the Whining....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this comment

GUZZIV700

Posted

Paint choice... meh, not for me.  Two black cars in a row?  Increased pricing?  Sounds like the RLC is falling on harder times.

Love the Lambo and like what the RLC designers did with to come up with the car, but the color and wheel combo on this variant ain't lighting a spark for this collector. Pass... have at it and enjoy, those that likes it!

Hopefully the RLC Selections Lambo wins, and we can finally get the color and wheel combination right!  

• Like 1

Share this comment

jghopslam

Posted

If you are not happy with this one or happy with the price please do us all a favor and stay away during the sale on Tuesday.  Thank you.  

Share this comment

GUZZIV700

Posted

12 minutes ago, jghopslam said:

If you are not happy with this one or happy with the price please do us all a favor and stay away during the sale on Tuesday.  Thank you.  

LOL, you won't have to compete with me.   reseller I ain't!!  

Share this comment

Lammysur13

Posted

I sure do you love that car I’ll always let the crew cash since it first came out as a real car

Share this comment

Lammysur13

Posted

Lamborghini Coto has always been my favorite car I’ve been built a model of it when I was 16

Share this comment

Ahouse78

Posted

How do I get a higher level membership It says on the site no more members at this time or something to that connotation, I want to purchase cars as well, like the Lamborghini......whats the deal?  Hotwheels how do I get into the winners circle if that's what you want to call it, and I need the pink van with two surf boards hanging out the back window!! lol 

Share this comment

SPIKE#322

Posted

I  didn't go for the red one but I really like this one. Definitely going to try on the 5th.

Share this comment

Gonna try for 1

Share this comment

DAVIS007

Posted

Why did they not allow for paint thickness so the doors would close? I want a explanation as a Mattel stock holder...

• Like 2

Share this comment

DARRENH233@HOTMAIL.CO.UK

Posted

I'll pass thanks! $30!!

Share this comment

Sugarcaddi

Posted

I'll be there i love the Lamborghini will look sweet together, good luck to all the collectors .

20200502_040917.jpg

Share this comment