Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hot Commodity: RLC Exclusive Lamborghini Countach LP500 S!

By Gary Barnum

Being the top-end cars that they are, a Lamborghini will set you back at least six figures. Makes it pretty hard to get your hands on one, but Hot Wheels is here to help you out! Our RLC Exclusive Lamborghini Countach LP500 S is not only a classic, but far more affordable. You can pick up your 1:64 edition at HWC on 5/5/20.

SOLD OUT

Featuring iconic opening scissor doors and a slick Spectraflame black finish, this release includes Real Riders Baja wheels with aero tires. It’s set into a sturdy acrylic case to help hold its value — and raise the value of your collection!

GLH89_C_20_002_600px.png     GLH89_PIP_FE_20_002_600px.png

GLH89_W_20_001_600px.png     GLH89_PIP_FE_20_001_600px.png

GLH89_W_20_004_600px.png     GLH89_W_20_003_600px.png

GLH89_C_20_005_600px.png

Specs:

• Features: Opening scissor doors
  • Body Color: Spectraflame black
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders Baja wheels w/ aero tires
  • Base: Full-metal, Spectraflame black chassis w/ painted details
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Tan w/ painted details

Packaging:

• Acrylic case w/ decorative outer box
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/12,000)

Availability:

• Available Only to 2020 RLC Members (until item is sold out): 5/5/20 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $29.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership; limit five (5) per household (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • RLC Rewards Points: 30
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

APSON82

Posted

On 5/5/2020 at 10:43 AM, Iron Storm 1962 said:

I passed on this one. I have the red Lambo already.

More of a reason to try for this one. IMO

Share this comment

SuBiCollector

Posted

First time member here and with all the issues that occur, I enjoy it a lot. It's challenging and I love myself a challenge. Like a race against everybody else to see who gets one. Rlc cars are limited to 12k pieces. There are over 25k, maybe in the 40k+ members. Not everyone will get one and that's perfect. You win some and lose some. I've been grateful enough to have been able to purchase both the RWB and Countach so far. Everyone faces the same issues on this website. Its not just a single person so no point in crying. If I ever don't get an rlc car, onto the next. Thank you Mattel/HWC for making this fun and challenging. Do not change anything.

• Like 2

Share this comment

villu_

Posted

sold out and now lots of lamborghini in ebay.

Ban bad collectors please

Share this comment

truenogt86

Posted

6 hours ago, SuBiCollector said:

First time member here and with all the issues that occur, I enjoy it a lot. It's challenging and I love myself a challenge. Like a race against everybody else to see who gets one. Rlc cars are limited to 12k pieces. There are over 25k, maybe in the 40k+ members. Not everyone will get one and that's perfect. You win some and lose some. I've been grateful enough to have been able to purchase both the RWB and Countach so far. Everyone faces the same issues on this website. Its not just a single person so no point in crying. If I ever don't get an rlc car, onto the next. Thank you Mattel/HWC for making this fun and challenging. Do not change anything.

Concerning your statement it is your opinion. I would have to disagree due to the fact is issues like this seem to happen with every release and last year RLC was no exception. But the fact is when they charged and extra 5 dollars for this years cars people expect the site the work somewhat better. Also when your 30 dollar car becomes 40 already it shouldn't be like this where some people have to wait in the waitng room for and 1 hour to check out and go get kiked back to the waiting room. some of us have to do bunch of things praying to get it.

Share this comment

GFHRYAN34@YAHOO.COM

Posted

I have went to evil bay and one seller had 10 cars. Great way of limited buying. ...not? Sick n tired of buying membership and not getting a chance. 

• Sad 1

Share this comment

SuBiCollector

Posted

19 hours ago, truenogt86 said:

Concerning your statement it is your opinion. I would have to disagree due to the fact is issues like this seem to happen with every release and last year RLC was no exception. But the fact is when they charged and extra 5 dollars for this years cars people expect the site the work somewhat better. Also when your 30 dollar car becomes 40 already it shouldn't be like this where some people have to wait in the waitng room for and 1 hour to check out and go get kiked back to the waiting room. some of us have to do bunch of things praying to get it.

As i mentioned, it happens to all of us. I was also kicked out multiple times. I went at it for over an hour. But im not gonna cry and bicker about it. EVERYONE faces the same issue. 

Share this comment

Enigma7

Posted

As most. Waiting now waiting in the waiting room, the page turns to buy. I click the button only to be taken back to the log in screen. 10 times that happened. Got fed up. Closed the page out.. now get this. When I came back to the HW site it said i had an item in the cart. I clicked my cart..ugh log in screen again.. but the item was still showing. Now the gears of death. After 15 min of looking at gears.. email confirmation.. omg what gives. They need to make it so that when you Log in, the system should keep you logged in for 2hrs min. Or untill you log out. I would also like it that when the item is in the cart, it should just have a buy now option.  Crazy website/system.

Share this comment

HotEngine17

Posted

This car was in my cart, but I did not get it. I was really sorry. Oh well,, I realize it is better to be happy for all those members that won this car. It is much better to be a good sport and except that you may have better luck next time. Congratulations to all members that won this Lambo..

• Like 1

Share this comment