Mattel Hot Wheels Community

Ho Ho Hi-Po Hauliday: RLC Exclusive Holiday Hi-Po Hauler UPDATE!

UPDATE: Beginning at 11:00 a.m. PT on 1/6/21, we have removed per account purchase limits. RLC membership still required, but no limit per account.

By Gary Barnum

They say things are bigger in Texas. Gas Monkey Garage, based in Dallas, built the life-sized Hi-Po Hauler in 2016, and we released the (smaller) Hot Wheels version in 2018 here at HWC. But it’s the holiday season, so this RLC Exclusive edition of the Hi-Po Hauler is our way of having a big celebration!

A modified 1963 Ford Econoline pickup, the Hauler is 750 horsepower. If Santa needs any help getting his sleigh around, this spirited truck should do the trick. In Spectraflame green with festive deco, it’s the right present for your collection! Haul yours in when we offer it on December 8.

GLH91_C_20_001_600px.png

GLH91_W_20_002_600px.png

GLH91_W_20_003_600px.png

GLH91_PIP_FE_20_001_600px.png

HWC_SpecSheet_GLH91_FlashSale.png

Specs:

• Body Color: Spectraflame dark green
  • Deco: "Hi-Po Hauliday" on sides with ghost flames and snowmarks
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders five-spoke wheels with gold spokes
  • Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis and engine with painted details on engine
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Gold

Packaging:

• RLC blister in Kar Keepers clamshell case
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/20,000)

Availability:

• Available Only to RLC Members (until item is sold out): 12/08/20 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $24.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership; limit five (5) per household (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • RLC Rewards Points: N/A
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Subject to product availability.

HWC Staff
  • Ho Ho Hi-Po Hauliday: RLC Exclusive Holiday Hi-Po Hauler UPDATE!
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

MIKE$TOY$

Posted

On 1/6/2021 at 2:02 PM, flaremaster58 said:

If only I had a RLC membership

I would start checking back regularly. I believe memberships become available usually in February. The sales should start on a Tuesday. Hope this helps. 

Sorry to revive this (old) thread-- so when I rushed in and got my first one day of-- my #/15000 or whatever it was was mid-4 digits maybe like 4875 or something. I purchased a second when they opened it up for us to do so, and received a 385/15000 or something. 

So my question-- is the dishing out of cars completely random? Not like you ordered first, you will receive a lower numbered car. Anyone have any info on this?

Not a huge deal-- just curious over here is all.

Thanks!

• Like 1