Mattel Hot Wheels Community

Ho Ho Hi-Po Hauliday: RLC Exclusive Holiday Hi-Po Hauler UPDATE!

UPDATE: Beginning at 11:00 a.m. PT on 1/6/21, we have removed per account purchase limits. RLC membership still required, but no limit per account.

By Gary Barnum

They say things are bigger in Texas. Gas Monkey Garage, based in Dallas, built the life-sized Hi-Po Hauler in 2016, and we released the (smaller) Hot Wheels version in 2018 here at HWC. But it’s the holiday season, so this RLC Exclusive edition of the Hi-Po Hauler is our way of having a big celebration!

A modified 1963 Ford Econoline pickup, the Hauler is 750 horsepower. If Santa needs any help getting his sleigh around, this spirited truck should do the trick. In Spectraflame green with festive deco, it’s the right present for your collection! Haul yours in when we offer it on December 8.

GLH91_C_20_001_600px.png

GLH91_W_20_002_600px.png

GLH91_W_20_003_600px.png

GLH91_PIP_FE_20_001_600px.png

HWC_SpecSheet_GLH91_FlashSale.png

Specs:

• Body Color: Spectraflame dark green
  • Deco: "Hi-Po Hauliday" on sides with ghost flames and snowmarks
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders five-spoke wheels with gold spokes
  • Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis and engine with painted details on engine
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Gold

Packaging:

• RLC blister in Kar Keepers clamshell case
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/20,000)

Availability:

• Available Only to RLC Members (until item is sold out): 12/08/20 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $24.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership; limit five (5) per household (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • RLC Rewards Points: N/A
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Subject to product availability.

HWC Staff
  • Ho Ho Hi-Po Hauliday: RLC Exclusive Holiday Hi-Po Hauler UPDATE!
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Volumes are still high!  I´m glad to see this. 

After a long time of struggling with the system, and stealbayers, bots, and all that shirt, finally the last sale of the year looks like a dream sale for most of us! 

- A reliable system in place

- Enough cars for most of the members. 

This feels like real xmas spirit!  Thanks Mattel !!!!

• Like 6
Davidstingray

Posted

So looking forward to this!  If it's anything like the 69 Charger sale, it will be epic!

Great way to top off the year

Thanks Hot Wheels!

I wholeheartedly agree with comments pertaining to the abundance of extras to go around so everyone has a chance, but i'm waiting for the comments saying how the high numbers bring down value...

It's not so much about the value, it's more about the collector aspect within the hobby... everyone should have a chance to get a release of their liking. Yeah, you're going to have the greedy reseller, bots & the investor, but as with some castings even in high numbers.. the interest and the hype generated for a particular model can add value as opposed to just limited inventory!

• Like 6

20,000 being offered is great news to most of us RLC Members. It increases our chances of getting one and if we still miss out we will still have a fairly good chance of getting one on the auction sites at a reasonable price after the SELLOUT or down the road with a little patience. Great job MATTEL. Thanks for the great news GARY.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

• Like 6
DEEPDIVE071567

Posted

I understand where you guys are coming from but 20k? Might as well sell them at Wal-Mart as a collector mainline.

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

No one has mentioned the price. This is a blister pack! Seems it's more of a Holiday gift for Mattel. That quantity(20,000) at $24.99 plus what they make on shipping is over half a million.

• Like 2

I love it!  I'm also happy to see that you're making 20,000.  That gives us all a good chance of being successful buying it.  Merry Christmas to all!

• Like 3

This is not a popular casting. It took months to sell out the orange one and there was only 12k of that one. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I certainly will be waiting, and 20K we should all be able to get one.  Merry Christmas to Gary and his crew.!!!!!! 

• Like 3

Glad to see the 20k production number. I wont sweat waiting in the cue to get one. Always look forward to the Christmas car and this year is no different.

• Like 2

20,000 = Fantastic!  & no nagging anxiety for 5 days wondering if I will get one or having to tell myself I don't care if I do or not...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It’s Xmas time everyone should get one loving the high number 🎄🎄🎄🎄😘

• Like 2

new to hot wheels collectin, i know.alot of the collectorshere have been collectingfor a very long time and have earned their spot in rlc, but how can someone new join the club arleyestrella5425@ymail.com thanx.