By Gary Barnum
This offer may have been postponed earlier this month, but there’s no way to keep a great edition down! Get revved up for this honey of an RLC Exclusive here at HWC on 6/23/20.
If you were unable to purchase this item,
please CLICK HERE to let us know.
Please understand that, due to limited production quantities, it's not possible for every member to get every item we offer.
We welcome your feedback to help us with planning future offers.
It may not look like a typical racing vehicle, but the ’71 Datsun 510 won many championships when it hit the market – and motor enthusiasts are still buzzing about it, and racing it, to this day. Collectors have been stung by the appeal of our Hot Wheels editions, too.
With an opening hood, this edition features black and yellow racing deco … reminiscent of a bumblebee, which might be one explanation for the “BZZZZ” license plate. Make sure you add this RLC exclusive honey to your hive of Hot Wheels!
- Features: Opening hood
- Body Color: Spectraflame bright yellow
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Real Riders 5-spoke wheels w/ red stripe tampo
- Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis and engine
- Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
- Interior Color: Black w/ red roll bar
- RLC blister in Kar Keepers clamshell case
- Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/15,000)
- Available Only to RLC Members (until item is sold out): 6/23/20 at 9 a.m. PT
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $24.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
- We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
- Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership; limit five (5) per household (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
- RLC Rewards Points: 25
- Refunds only, no exchanges
Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type.
Edited by HWC Staff