Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Fast & Furious Mix 4 Goes Off-Road!

By Allen Voivod

Our Fast & Furious Premium Assortment for 2019 is about to do something you might not expect. But then again, you should be ready for surprise turns from this franchise! "Furious Off-Road," our fourth mix in this series, features castings that perform just fine without asphalt under their tires, thank you very much. And four of the five are new tools!

Like the previous mixes in this assortment, these latest entries feature all-metal castings and Real Riders wheels. As for the blister cards, if you look carefully, you'll see another car from the mix driving behind the featured car. And is that airplane moving? Yup, you'll see its progress across the sky as you look from 1 to 5. Keep an eye on your local pegs, you should be seeing these soon!

GJC07_PIP?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
Subaru WRX STI (new diecast chassis!)

GBW96_PIP?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
1991 Mercedes-Benz G-Class (new tool!)

GBW97_PIP?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
Land Rover Defender 110 Hard Top (new tool!)

GBW99_PIP?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
1967 Off Road Camaro™ (new tool!)

GBW98_PIP?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
Hummer® H1 (new tool!)

Fast & Furious Mix 4 – Furious Off-Road Checklist:

• 1967 Off Road Camaro™ (new tool!)
  • 1991 Mercedes-Benz G-Class (new tool!)
  • Hummer® H1 (new tool!)
  • Land Rover Defender 110 Hard Top (new tool!)
  • Subaru WRX STI (new diecast chassis!)

© Universal City Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

HWC Staff
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

FIRST!
Love it.
On a budget.
Not sure if I can do this set :(

Share this comment

3rd but WHO CARES!! LOL!! Anyway....Nice set but getting tired of the F&F stuff. Hope the 2020 mixes get some new ideas!

Share this comment

Love all the new premium lines but it would really be nice to actually be able to find them in the stores and not just see constant array of posts of the pics of all the current releases saying they should be on the pegs when we're still waiting in my area for the Silhouettes, 51st anniversary set, and the team transports case D that should have been available 2-3 months ago!! I've not seen any signs of the Beatles pop culture set what-so-ever yet places like eBay are flooded with them!!! I know Mattel isn't responsible for what happens with retailers like Walmart or Target but I would sincerely hope that their inability to maintain stock of your products on a regular basis is at least a reason for concern of how they treat your customers!!

Share this comment

Aaronwyatt1981

Posted

These sets have been cool. What I like about them is even without the fast and furious name they are still cool castings. Cause if they weren't cool alone. Without fast and furious name. I wouldn't be into it.

Share this comment

All 5 of those new fast and furious off road set are all awesome. ?I will be on the hunt for all 5 of those and I can't wait to add all 5 of those to my hotwheels collection. ?

Share this comment

Love these!! I'm missing #3 and #4. Does anyone have any xtras? Ptsd83@gmail.com

Share this comment

Maybe this time Mattel will let the smaller hobby shops order so I don't have to waste all my time camping out at the retail stores to get.

Share this comment

Loving all the car and pop culture cars this year! Just wish my local Walmart would get some in. It's pushing 3 months since we got any new premiums at mine!

Share this comment

only really interested in the Subaru, but will of course get the whole set to go with my others, I would really like to see a premium set with the Torino, Impala, Monte etc...

Share this comment

No chance at all getting these on the pegs. you have to pay someone under the table at Walmart to get them to save any.otherwise highest payer gets them saved. there's never never any good hot wheels at my W/M it's a wast of time looking at Walmart.. go to eBay they have a lot . very cool cars H/W but unlikely you'll find them in stores. good luck to all..

Share this comment

This is an especially nice set. I was very lucky to find 4 in one store and then the last model in another. They were hard to find, they sold out fast, and they haven't been restocked yet. The Land Rover and Mercedes G-Class are especially nice.

Share this comment