Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Fast & Furious Mix 3 Flexes “1/4 Mile Muscle”!

blog-header_HWC-Fast&FuriousMix3?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=850&resMode=sharp2

By Allen Voivod

Our Fast & Furious Premium Assortment for 2019 includes muscle cars that don’t exactly “pump iron” – more like steel, aluminum, and nitrous oxide! Mix 3 of this series, “1/4 Mile Muscle,” includes five straight-line drag racers you’ve seen flexing in films from the high-octane franchise.

Like the previous mixes in this assortment, these latest entries feature all-metal castings and Real Riders wheels. As for the blister cards, this time the backgrounds are printed in black and white, with the cars practically popping off the scenes in full color! Also of note is the new tool: Dom’s 1970 Chevrolet® Chevelle™ SS™, in versions from The Fast and the Furious and its direct sequel, Fast & Furious.

GBW90_PIP?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
1970 Chevrolet® Chevelle™ SS™ (Red – new tool!)

GBW86_PIP?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
1970 Chevrolet® Chevelle™ SS™ (Gray – new tool!)

GBW88_PIP?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
’77 Pontiac® Firebird® Trans Am

GBW87_PIP?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
’67 Chevrolet® Camaro®

GBW89_PIP?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
’69 Ford Mustang Boss 302

Fast & Furious Mix 3 – 1/4 Mile Muscle Checklist:

• ’67 Chevrolet® Camaro®
  • ’69 Ford Mustang Boss 302
  • 1970 Chevrolet® Chevelle™ SS™ (Gray – new tool!)
  • 1970 Chevrolet® Chevelle™ SS™ (Red – new tool!)
  • ’77 Pontiac® Firebird® Trans Am

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

© Universal City Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.

HWC Staff
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

SLASHER11572373296

Posted

This is a cool set but why have 2 '70 Chevelle SS & not one Mopar or an AMX ?

Share this comment

lornescars

Posted

amazon says it takes 1-3 months to ship , thats ridiculous .

Share this comment

Iron Storm 1962

Posted

I'll be on the look out for these bad boys.

Share this comment

GR8ONE051572373239

Posted

I have this. By far my favorite release this year. The firebird and the primer chevelle are my favorites. The detail on each vehicle is very nice..... I love the license plates!!!!

Share this comment

REDBARON1818

Posted

Just recieved my case in the mail. Not sure why they don't give 2 of each. (One Primer Chevy and 3 Camaros, two each of the others) Nice set though!

Share this comment

RonnieB2nd

Posted

5.49 Shipped for Prime Members on Amazon. There is a delay, per Amazon but my Red Chevelle and a few 67 Camaro's already arrived ahead of their projected delivery date..These are great to collect, or blank canvases for custom work...The Camaro has an opening hood and there is a variable floating around with a NON-painted grill too...

Share this comment

WHEATERZ

Posted

Just got my set from Amazon. Ordered 1 of each, but ordered an extra Firebird. THANK GOD they weren't mutilated even though the bottom corners were a little bent over some.
Amazon likes to cut corners and ship w/o using packing material to CUT COSTS! I've had things arrive damaged or not so great because the contents were shifting around since they DON'T USE PACKING MATERIAL! How do you think the CEO Bezos is so rich? He omits the use of packing material to save money & make ore profit!
Oh yeah, the set .. very nice collection, but I firmly believe the primered Chevelle should have been replaced w/another model from the franchise... then it would have been a truly unique series!

Share this comment

FIREBIRD02

Posted

Uh. . . theses have been out for a month now. It would be nice , just one time, if we got some 411 before it gets stale!

Share this comment

BWBYER

Posted

Love these!...Unfortunately the Amazon wait is roughly one month. Because I am impatient I ordered the set on Ebay ;-) Nice job Mattel !

Share this comment

SAMACE26

Posted

Those new fast and furious 1/4 mile muscle cars coming out are all awesome. ?I will be on the hunt for all 5 of those and I can't wait to add all 5 of those to my hotwheels collection. ?

Share this comment

GFSELDERS@YAHOO.COM

Posted

My question is why some suppliers get access to this case over a month ago, and some have been on pre order? And yet not in stores? Funny I smell dirty money on the inside! These were being sold on eBay over a month ago. I've had a case on pre order and been waiting for 2 months. Get your distribution fixed Hot Wheels ya look dirty every set!!

Share this comment

SHUFFNCARS

Posted

ordered a set 10 days ago from Amazon, and they're on their way to Canada.... already been checked through customs.

Share this comment

WINNER11

Posted

Much better than the basic issues! Thank you!!

Share this comment

ZEROTHEWANDERER

Posted

I still don't know why 2 of the same casting made it instead of something like the F-bomb Camaro, or the Jensen Interceptor, or a premium Charger Daytona.

Share this comment

chargeroz

Posted

these hit australia about 3 or 4 weeks ago but it seems to be a very short run as kmart only got 1 or 2 boxes each. makes it very hard to get a set as they only put 1 grey car in the box, the issue in my area is some one thinks it ok to damage the left over stock he bends the cards after he gets a set so extremely hard to find a set worth buying

Share this comment

Ordered a set today as these look very nice. I don't mind the wait. Thank you!

Share this comment

bead728

Posted

I picked these up at walmart 2 weeks ago.

Share this comment

Navs22

Posted

Can rlc members be able to order this directly from mattel?

Share this comment

Ron363

Posted

Amazon informed me they would arrive weeks/months from order date. 3 of 5 have arrived already. Red Chevelle, Camaro, and Firechicken...These are incredible castings..Metal bases, with real riders and the opening hood on Camaro is a bonus. Well worth 5.49 shipped on Prime

Share this comment

Instead of two chevelles, why didn't you have a Mopar?

Share this comment

chevelle691572371287

Posted

All the cars are awesome , would like to see the Mustang from Bullet , and a 69 Road Runner or a Cuda . The issue in my Walmart , nice store but , a little slack on Hot Wheel inventory , There are two more within about 30 minutes driving that have huge inventory . I guess they go by sales . Anyway ,GREAT SET!!!

Share this comment

RUSSELL7766@GMAIL.COM

Posted

Must have

Share this comment

636JAYBRD

Posted

I did not join the RLC to buy cars off of Amazon. It's almost June and you've only released 2 vehicles this year. pretty sad time to be a RLC member. I know hot wheels could care less but I'm not happy with this club at all.I thaught it would be a privilege to be in the club..but TOTALLY DISDAPOINTED WITH hot wheels

Share this comment