Mattel Hot Wheels Community

Fast & Furious "Fast Rewind" Amazon Box Set!

By Allen Voivod

In December 2019, we described the last premium Fast & Furious mix of that year as a high-concept idea: "What if we took some of the freewheeling cars you know from the global blockbuster franchise, looked at previous generations of those cars, and made them look like their modern-day movie counterparts?"

That was how "Fast Rewind" began, and now the saga continues with this special Amazon-exclusive box set! They come on their original blister cards, which are especially notable. See how the cars are reflected in the nighttime asphalt? The reflections depict the newer generations of the cars that appeared onscreen! That artwork appears on the box cover as well, which features the Nissan Skyline HT 2000GT-X. Whether you missed them before or you're looking for more, now's your chance to get them in one convenient set!

GRB02_PIP_FE_20_001_4LB_800x490.png

GRB02_PIP_FE_20_002_4LB_800x490.png 

(Click here for more images!)

2020 Fast & Furious Box Set – Fast Rewind Checklist:

• Mazda RX-3
  • Nissan Fairlady Z
  • Nissan Silvia (CSP311)
  • Nissan Skyline HT 2000GT-X
  • Nissan Skyline (C210)

Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type.

© Universal City Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Davidstingray

Posted

Got one the first time around.  Its a Nissan fan's dream set!!

I found one of the Skyline's on card with a broken bubble at Target and bought it just to open.  My grandson keeps trying to swipe it from me.  Good Grief, I have more trouble keeping my Hot Wheels safe than I do my real car!

On 9/11/2020 at 10:56 AM, Davidstingray said:

Got one the first time around.  Its a Nissan fan's dream set!!

I found one of the Skyline's on card with a broken bubble at Target and bought it just to open.  My grandson keeps trying to swipe it from me.  Good Grief, I have more trouble keeping my Hot Wheels safe than I do my real car!

is the box set anything different that the 5 individually carded cars ?