Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fast and Furious Mix 4: Quick Shifters!

By Allen Voivod

The "quick shifter," if you're not familiar, is more commonly seen on motorcycles. It allows for clutchless shifting, so you don't have to manage the clutch and throttle while shifting into higher gears. For motorcycles, it's more about safety. But when you add a quick shifter to a car, it's all about speed!

You won't be surprised to learn that the Fast & Furious franchise is filled with cars featuring this performance enhancement, and we're featuring five of them for our fourth mix of 2020, "Quick Shifters"! These premium offerings feature all-metal castings and Real Riders wheels, and each one comes from a different movie in the series. (Can you guess them all by car alone, before you make it down to the checklist?)

We're also thrilled to bring you two new castings in this mix, the '65 Corvette® Stingray™ Coupe and the 2003 Honda NSX Type-R. We think your pulse will be quickening along with the shifting when you add them to your collection!

GJR81.png Honda S2000

GJR79.png Nissan Skyline GT-R (BCNR33)

GJR80.png 2003 Honda NSX Type-R

GJR82.png '70 Plymouth AAR Cuda

GJR78.png '65 Corvette® Stingray™ Coupe

(Click here for more images!)

2020 Fast & Furious Mix 4 – Quick Shifters Checklist:

• '65 Corvette® Stingray™ Coupe (The Fate of the Furious) (New casting!)
  • '70 Plymouth AAR Cuda (Fast & Furious 6)
  • 2003 Honda NSX Type-R (Fast Five) (New casting!)
  • Honda S2000 (2Fast 2Furious)
  • Nissan Skyline GT-R (BCNR33) (The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift)

Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.

© Universal City Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Plymouth and related logos, vehicle model names and trade dress are trademarks of FCA US LLC and used under license by Mattel, Inc. © 2020 FCA US LLC.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Sugarcaddi

Posted

Got mine from 1 stop die cast.

20201015_055955.jpg

20201015_055918.jpg

• Like 1

Share this comment

The corvette is great.  

You've got to open it to see what I mean.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Jäger 619

Posted

So my friend and I played rocket league for years now and he mains the Nissan Skyline, guess what I’m gonna get him for his birthday? 

• Like 2

Share this comment

JIMMEE442

Posted

THAT is one nice set.  I actually found 2 sets at Wally's 2 weeks ago... 1 for me, & 1 for a buddy.

• Like 1

Share this comment

This is an awesome set.👍I got all 5 last weekend. 👍

• Like 1

Share this comment

Thechevychef

Posted

On 10/15/2020 at 6:01 AM, Sugarcaddi said:

Got mine from 1 stop die cast.

20201015_055955.jpg

20201015_055918.jpg

This has nothing to do with this post.

• Like 2

Share this comment

Indymike317

Posted

I bought 2 sets and the pink honda was packaged wrong. It's on the NSX card. My sets are #2 #3 #3 #4 #5. No #1 cardIMG_20201010_135814180.jpg.35433fd0ec7c3d62169ec7afd6fa7868.jpg

• Like 4

Share this comment

Psh, feels more like a women oriented F&F collection, since they're all driven by women in the movies. I don't mind though, they're still awesome castings. I love the GT-R

• Like 1

Share this comment

Another really nice Fast and Furious set.  I have the '70 AAR Cuda from an eBay order mix up and it is sweet!

I will be looking for the rest of these!   Happy hunting out there and stay safe!

• Like 1

Share this comment

The only one I have seen a woman drive was the S2000 if I’m correct. So where are these set at your local Wally World ? 

• Like 1

Share this comment

WINNER11

Posted (edited)

I went to Walmart and was surprised to see they were stocked but I did not believe that I would find all five because usually something's missing. I was pretty excited and started rummaging through the pegs and thought for sure that the Honda NSX was missing. I found 4. I looked through them again and realized that two cars were black in color. So, it was then that I noticed the Honda NSX was actually there! Score! It's nice when you can find the whole set without having to fuss around much in order to complete it!🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁

Edited by WINNER11
  • Like 2

Share this comment