Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Exposed: Final ZAMAC Editions for 2019 at Walmart!

BlogHeader_ZAMAC-Mix-4-6?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=850&resMode=sharp2

By Gary Barnum

These collector-favored editions are all about taking it off —the paint, that is. But if you wanna know what the rest of the 2019 ZAMAC editions are, we’ve got you covered. When it’s time to wrap them up and take them home, look no further than your nearest Walmart.

These shiny, polished Hot Wheels continue to draw crowds. There will be nine more ZAMAC editions this year, appearing three each in Mixes K, N, and Q. You might want to slip them into something more comfortable — such as your collection!

MIX K:

FYG33_PIP?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
‘95 Mazda RX-7

FYG36_PIP?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
Custom ‘69 Volkswagen Squareback

FYG34_PIP?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
Mountain Mauler

Mix K ZAMAC Checklist (May 2019):

• ‘95 Mazda RX-7
  • Custom ‘69 Volkswagen Squareback
  • Mountain Mauler

Mix N ZAMAC Checklist (August 2019):

• ‘56 Ford F-100
  • ‘67 Chevelle® SS™ 396
  • McLaren 720S

Mix Q ZAMAC Checklist (September 2019):

• ‘17 Acura NSX
  • Audi RS 5 Coupé
  • Corvette® Grand Sport™

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

HWC Staff
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

zamac mountain mauler... im in for 2

Share this comment

GFHRYAN34@YAHOO.COM

Posted

I haven't. Had one zamac. Or targets red series in Pittsburgh at all.

Share this comment

John Allen1572370497

Posted

Those 3 ZaMac Hotwheel Cars look really nice I hope i can find them in May...

Share this comment

Erikgang

Posted

This is awesome, too bad I haven't seen one Zamac or the beginning of 2019s

Share this comment

whats number 7, 8, and 9?

Share this comment

Frkytoy

Posted

Haven't seen a Zamac in a year and half in Ohio.

Share this comment

REDBARON1818

Posted

Numbers 10, 11 and 12...I haven't seen any in my Walmart...Hmmmm?? Must not be reaching the pegs??

Share this comment

SOMDR32GTR

Posted

Too bad we haven't had ANY Zamac at our Walmart's in southern Maryland at all....

Share this comment

Guest 432658

Posted

Haven't been able to purchase, let alone locate, a ZAMAC at either of the 2 Walmarts in my hometown for probably up to 3 years now! Overnight stocker at one of them gets to them and another collector/seller of them wipes out anything and everything he can put his mitts on for over 5 years now, going to every single place HWs are carried up to 3 times a day (this 70 year old guy does NOT sleep! Have never seen such an obsessive compulsive disorder for anything the way this guy has it for HWs).

Share this comment

SAMACE26

Posted

Those new zamacs coming out are all awesome. ?I will be getting those at my local Walmart as long as my local Walmart gets those in.

Share this comment

ummm yah, i for one have not seen ANY zamacs or reds yet this 2019 year. Our wally easter bins had the mix with the lame spring cars and not the mix with the skyline zamac. Im just waiting till the end of year for the master set, or the wally mini sets are the best bang for your buck not wasting my time door warming, and pallet raiding leave that for the unemployed lames!!!!

Share this comment

THRATTERO

Posted

Where can i find 123456

Share this comment

BABYRAIDER

Posted

Have not bought one this year have not seen any

Share this comment

No Mopars, No thanks

Share this comment

quinneskimo365@gmail.com

Posted

I dont even try my local stores, employees pick through all the stuff before it hits the shelves or scalpers with inside connections... The boxes are always open before they come out to the floor :(...

Share this comment

BABYRAIDER

Posted

I don't think the Mattel employees even read these comments.if they did they would notice that almost every poster has stated the same thing.None to be found at any of the stores.Mattel needs to get it together and Release the complete set in the shop.There are people who would purchase these quickly. How about it Matty?????

Share this comment

MYNAMEISMUD

Posted

Sure would be nice if all wal marts got the Zamac, I am sure most of us would like to be able to get the whole set, but I guess that is asking too much.

Share this comment

ECCHOPPER

Posted

I found 4,5 and 6 in the "easter train". That's probably it for the year. Mattel, are you listening?

Share this comment

HWCGary

Posted

It's been the same story for years now... Almost impossible to find ZAMACs at stores (not to mention T-Hunts). We do a T-Hunt set every year... I can suggest doing a ZAMAC set... We can only ask, right?

Share this comment

SEALTEAM

Posted

Haven't found a single Zamac in years at the two local WalMarts here in AZ. There is a guy that pays the night stockers to save all the cars for him. I see the same guy at all the local Hotwheels shows with tons of the every hard to find cars. Sad that the hobby has been overtaken by extremely unethical individuals. But I blame WalMart too for not putting a stop to the problem. This same guy returned 300 cars last month to Walmart

Share this comment

Guest 564283

Posted

Where are #1 through #9. When will they come out?
Most of us never see them at a store, ever.

Share this comment

I still don't know why mattel makes two dump bins for the zamac case releases. You can have the same letter code bin, but one bin will have zamacs and the other doesn't. So that screws up distribution of the zamacs. Why make two bins? The first release of zamacs never came to my area.

Share this comment

WOLFIE76

Posted

OK looking good

Share this comment

You know Mattel can cash in on a Zamac/Or just a color exclusive set in general, at the end of the year. Free idea fellas

Share this comment