Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Exclusive Walmart ZAMAC Editions for 2019!

By Gary Barnum

Shiny and polished, but unpainted, the Hot Wheels ZAMAC editions continue to be highly-sought prizes for your collections. Beginning with Mix E in 2019, you'll be grabbing these at your local Walmart store.

There will be a total of 18 ZAMAC editions this year, with three vehicles in six different mixes. Here’s info on the first three of them. These can be easy to miss — but you won't want to!

MIX E:

371319157_UntitledPhoto.png.30a8f7f0930860976ed0e13f9c0e8906.png
'65 Mustang 2+2 Fastback
714932136_UntitledPhoto.png.6013c5a565821fb5ce196e18abcac7a6.png
Nissan Skyline GT-R (BCNR33)
1443091178_UntitledPhoto.png.e411aaf21898486929b46d967ea629a5.png
Volkswagen Kafer Racer

MIX G:

1657080546_UntitledPhoto.png.97dd8452653a0050c4334e0e31a512c8.png
'15 Land Rover Defender Double Cab
358772274_UntitledPhoto.png.e4d39087a3a7af55dcb1b259924eb7cd.png
2018 Ford Mustang GT
940328116_UntitledPhoto.png.4f934cc5345507c1612d80719b5bd96b.png
Nissan Skyline RS (KDR30)

Mix E Checklist (January 2019):

• '65 Mustang 2+2 Fastback
  • Nissan Skyline GT-R (BCNR33)
  • Volkswagen Kafer Racer

Mix G Checklist (March 2019):

• '15 Land Rover Defender Double Cab
  • 2018 Ford Mustang GT
  • Nissan Skyline RS (KDR30)

Mix J Checklist (April 2019):

• Corvette® C7 Z06™ Convertible
  • Custom '72 Chevy® LUV™
  • Salt Shaker

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

HWC Staff
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

A great batch of ZAMACS that will be hard to find in store.

Share this comment

Wow all of those new 2019 zamacs coming out are all awesome. ?I will be on the hunt for all of those and I can't wait to add all of those to my hotwheels collection. ?

Share this comment

Yeah, terrific! Would be nice if I could finish up on the 2018 zamacs first!

Share this comment

Like ALWAYS in my hometown. Unless you are a WALMART employee (1 of 2 stores here has 3 employees who are first to diecast at their store and have been for up to 20 years now), the 2nd WALMART here has 3 diehard ebay sellers/collectors who camp out their to be first to ANY diecast and it's been that way now since 1995 (1st issue Treasure Hunts). GOOD LUCK to the rest of you collectors out there!

Share this comment

I hear u agbchief. I am so sick of the guys that do that. Same old guys take everything. I was lucky one time to get to a new dump bin with 2 others guys and one took every zamac. I took 3 of each one so 9 total. Some people are just.......

Share this comment

First walmart has to get HW's in order to sell HW's, Didn't see a single one last year at any walmrat's around me, so kinda gave up the chase on these. Good luck to everyone.

Share this comment

im so excited and i just cant hide it!!!!!! i love zamac cars. im still missing number 14{datsun} and number 15{mclaren} from 2018. these are very nice and i'll be looking for them

Share this comment

They had ZAMACs at Walmart besides the dump bin ZAMACs? The packaging of the dump bin ZAMACs did not have the little shield on the package. I never saw the 2018 series except for the HW Racing Team F150. There seems to be a hang up around my area as there have been minimal mainline cars hitting the shelves here

Share this comment

man, still waiting for d and e cases ,now these , i'm going to miss something

Share this comment

ShadowNinja28

Posted

Right!!! @ PURPLEHAZE What happened to the E case???

Share this comment

I'm wondering if these will be like what happened in 2018 when E case bins didn't show up most places until April and G case Zamacs were spotty at best until mid to late summer.

Share this comment

Why advertise when not all the Walmart carry these exclusive items.

Share this comment

One would think Mattel would allow those of us who paid extra to join the RLT to buy direct, but alas they are not that smart

Share this comment

Keep them coming and we will find a place for them! "The thing I like most is that they are special cars anyone can get. Without dishing out $50, or knowing someone. It's like a kid running a super down a crash track! ".

Share this comment

The zamacs cars are not my thing but there's something on that 2018 mustang that grabs my attention.

Share this comment

I haven't seen a single E case anywhere yet. Its February. None at Target, none at Walmart. Target keeps getting D and even C. Walmart... Q case. Seems the case sellers have them, why doesn't retail?

Share this comment

I'm going to be needing the Kafer Race,Plus a couple of the others,only buying models that I collect.Good Luck this year on your collection of Zamac Editions,James & Raider El Monte Ca

Share this comment

Great my Walmart's are still stocking c and d boxes since December I guess I'll see them I'm September

Share this comment

I've seen these in the cases at various Walgreens

Share this comment