Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cruisin' to See and Be Seen!

By Allen Voivod

With a name like "Cruisin'," our final Car Culture Premium Assortment for 2019 sounds like it's going to take things leisurely. And you'd be right! These cars were made to be admired as they glide down the boulevard on a sultry Friday night. Now it's your turn to collect them and show off your new rides!

Each of the five entries in this mix rolls along with the authentic details, all-metal castings, and Real Riders wheels you've come to expect. That would be more than enough to get any Car Culture fan to the pegs, but adding two new tools on top of that? Well, that's just the icing on the cake, my friend.

FYN81_PIP_FE_20_001_21A.png
Toyota Supra

FYN82_PIP_FE_20_001_21A.png
'69 Chevelle SS 396

FYN83_PIP_FE_20_001_21A.png
2014 Custom Mustang
FYN84_PIP_FE_20_001_21A.png
Custom '93 Nissan Hardbody (D21) (new tool!)

FYN80_PIP_FE_20_001_21A.png
Volkswagen "Classic Bug" (new tool!)

Car Culture Mix 6 – Cruisin' Checklist:

• '69 Chevelle SS 396
  • 2014 Custom Mustang
  • Custom '93 Nissan Hardbody (D21) (new tool!)
  • Toyota Supra
  • Volkswagen "Classic Bug" (new tool!)

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

you gotta go 2 wally world when the truck shows up with hot wheels on it have someone scan a hotwheel it will tell you if they are there r not if so you get the in charge person to bring them out if they do not then go to corp..it is walmarts pollicy to make product available  to you the customer   they will feed you all kinds of b.s.  and that each store is different but it is not the case one policy for all walmarts trust me i been doin the wally shuffell for many a moon once you set them straight on wm's rules they will bring them out for you to go through and get some good stuff  maybe.  

Share this comment

the ole lady just got to go through 9 cases the other night     not 1 super only 1 id car and 1 or 2 reg ths  n all 

Share this comment

I had bought the beetle last week and picked up the other 4 at Walmart today. Things were pretty picked over but still plenty of premium line cars where I live

Share this comment

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 5:55 PM, CAPTAINCHEIF2 said:

Why can't hot wheels sell these on here? It would help collectors out who can't find and have to turn to paying reseller price

You crazy guys, and what be able to get your rewards points, cause you are able to buy cars that you want and earn points, as opposed to undersized shirts and hoodies and star wars stuff that no one apparently,wants cause it is never sold out.  And RLC sales that fail left and right leaving people high and dry to buy something that earns points.   

Share this comment

all metal huh? base on mustang sure looks plastic,car doesn't weigh much at all.

Share this comment

And not one complete set can be found at any retail store throughout the whole entire US. But they are in abundance on eBay for 2X more than retail price. It would be awesome if RLC would start allowing its members to purchase these releases on here. I don’t even bother trying to look for anything anymore here in the Bay Area where I live. It’s the same thing at every store, all sets wiped out with 8 of the same car that no one wants. I’m only collecting RLC releases now with my kid because all the retail stuff is so over hyped and too hard to find. Then years later all the stuff we couldn’t find is cheap on eBay because all the dummies who hoarded them to sell are stuck with 50 JH2 Datsun 510’s. 

Share this comment

This has been a very popular release indeed! I’m glad I was able to find the Chevelle in that beautiful blue—it looks fabulous next to the red Chevelle from the 1/4 Mile Fast and Furious premium mix. I’m still on the hunt for the Nissan Hardbody, Toyota Supra, and the Classic Bug which all remind me of similar cars I used to see in my high school parking lot. 😎👍🏻

Share this comment

Nate78us

Posted

On 12/23/2019 at 4:39 PM, PETEMELONE said:

all metal huh? base on mustang sure looks plastic,car doesn't weigh much at all.

I thought the same thing about a couple of the fast and furious castings this year. The base looked plastic to me. It had smooth flat black paint and when I rub my finger over it  it felt plastic even though people online assured me that it was metal but I had to find out for myself. I decided to put a small scratch on the base to see and sure enough it was metal. Trust me it's metal. I think they use a vinyl coated paint on the base of premiums sometimes and that's why they feel and look plastic 

Share this comment

I got two cars only it’s to hard to find and collect all 5 of them . Just got nissan hard body and toyota supra . 😅😅 .I’ve Been fell in love with toyota supra . 

02CA44FA-5FC6-41BB-B50C-EA435041DE10.jpeg

Share this comment