Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Coming Soon: A New HWC/RLC Forum Platform!

By Allen Voivod

Thank you so much for being part of the Hot Wheels collecting community! Your support is greatly appreciated, and we're always looking for opportunities to improve your experiences with us. We're thrilled to announce a coming change – to a newer, more modern, and fully supported forum experience.

On Monday, 10/28 at 12:01am, the forums will shut down and begin the migration to a new provider. With the migration comes a number of significant upgrades, including (but not limited to):

• The forums will be mobile-optimized, for a better experience on phones and tablets.
  • The ability to follow conversations and get updates on new replies has been revamped and improved.
  • Private messaging between forum members will feature a new and easier-to-use interface.

Before October 28th, we recommend that you do the following:

• Save a copy (on your own computer or device) of any messages in your inbox that you want to keep. Messages in your forum mailboxes will not be migrated to the new platform.
  • Download copies of any images from your photo gallery, as a precaution against the unexpected. The plan is for all photos to be preserved, though the photo gallery functionality will be returning at a later date. But we recommend downloading copies of them just in case.

Please note: We expect to go live by 11/8. So it won’t be too long before you can access the new and improved version of the HWC/RLC forums.

HWC Staff
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I don't know if I can stand any more "improvements" around this joint, but... Let's Go!

Share this comment

I anticipate this being a very good thing! Thanks Mattel for listening!

Share this comment

Does this mean that we'll miss out on all the complaints after the Gulf Raptor sale? Bonus!

Share this comment

Think this will be great! Awesome job Mattel!!!

Share this comment

SANDRA WALLER

Posted

We will just have to wait and see ,?Thanks

Share this comment

Aw, come on Seamoore, that's the best part of most sales.

Share this comment

Max Rockatansky

Posted

Can't wait to see this platform REALLY improved! (please be true!!!)

Share this comment

This platform upgrade includes the module used for the sell of RLC cars ?

Share this comment

get rid of the chipmunks and add squrriels to those gears turning on sale day.

Share this comment

I have an Idea, why don't you people perform a migration that don't kick you out of RLC buying web sight, at check out! When limited editions go on sell! Now that would be a wonderful migration.

Share this comment

"Thank you Mattel"

But the question is, this migration/upgrade is related to the website real issue that is the sales events which have been struggling on malfunctioning for the last 4 to 5 sales events and affecting many collectors club members?? If this is something that will solve this problem good thank you.

Share this comment

momshotwheels

Posted

That's great, NOW PLEASE fix the purchasing site. It is the worst sight ever!!! It needs way more attention than the "forums" sight!

Share this comment

ALAN31291@GMAIL.COM

Posted

Please make it easier to buy things on this site

Share this comment

Will you also be revamping the ordering process. Right now it is hit and miss. I get so frustrated because it will freeze up and I can't finish my order and other problems which I never have problems when ordering from any other sites.

Share this comment

Wow. Will they actually fix the ordering system as i've missed most cars because of it. Even the last one it was processing my credit card and sat there for 5 minutes with the gears turning and then just quit. Hope they got someone that knows what they are doing.

Share this comment

I think the main focus should be fix the issues on sales of the redline exclusive cars that should be priority one this past sale of the pink party vw bug was as bad as it gets trying to order kept me logging in and out about 25 Times thèn sad i'am Not a rédline club member then pictures of a Smileing little boy that says thé mattel shop Is off line then sold out fix that mattel

Share this comment