Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Coming Soon: A New HWC/RLC Forum Platform!

By Allen Voivod

Thank you so much for being part of the Hot Wheels collecting community! Your support is greatly appreciated, and we're always looking for opportunities to improve your experiences with us. We're thrilled to announce a coming change – to a newer, more modern, and fully supported forum experience.

Soon, the forums will migrate to a new provider, and with the migration comes a number of significant upgrades, including (but not limited to):

• The forums will be mobile-optimized, for a better experience on phones and tablets.
  • The ability to follow conversations and get updates on new replies has been revamped and improved.
  • Private messaging between forum members will feature a new and easier-to-use interface.

Before September 15th, we recommend that you do the following:

• Save a copy (on your own computer or device) of any messages in your inbox that you want to keep. Messages in your forum mailboxes will not be migrated to the new platform.
  • Download copies of any images from your photo gallery, as a precaution against the unexpected. The plan is for all photos to be preserved, though the photo gallery functionality will be returning at a later date. But we recommend downloading copies of them just in case.

Please note: Once the migration begins, there will be a few days during which the forums won't be available. Rest assured, they'll be back online soon, and better than ever! We'll provide another update as soon as we know when the migration will take place, and how long it may take before you can access the new and improved version of the HWC/RLC forums.

HWC Staff
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Great to hear! Hope it's much easier to follow!

Share this comment

Sweet. I just hope that reasonable people understand that no matter what system we are on.....heavy sale says slows stuff down....

Share this comment

I'm looking forward to the new and improved forms.?

Share this comment

I hope that the new platform will include less steps to purchase in the shop.

Share this comment

Since it says forum platform, I'm thinking nothing involving sales on sale day will be affected. There seems to be some who think the sales portion of the site will be affected. At least I don't think that's what is being said.

Share this comment

WHY fix what's not broken? How about improving the SALES feature of the website instead?!

Share this comment

Third time the Charm! I'm Hoping Marty has Found the correct Internet Genius to step the system into the next Century,

Share this comment

Finally. Have been waiting for this for ages. About time you got some decent developers.

Share this comment

Great to hear and thank you for the updates. I'm looking forward to the new and improved forms.?

Share this comment

Sure not holding my breath on this one.......! Lets see how many crashes and loops this one will have to take us to. Maybe they will also fix way cars are ordered...Like guarantee one car for each member without sell outs....!! Lets start there......!!!!

Share this comment

Is this affecting the RLC accounts?? Why have my RLC Rewards Points dropped from 115 to 0?? Two days ago it was fine but today they were gone!! Has anyone else had this problem??

Share this comment

Rob,my Rewards points are showing (0) also. I am not worried. Once all this updating is over our points will also be their for the Rewards trade ins. Never failed before. I been around 15 straight years.

Share this comment

Shop and forums are NOT connected. How can a new forum announcement affect your points? Think before you post, people.

Share this comment

Thanks for the info, Willie! Hopefully this time will be the same as you said it was before.

Share this comment

I'm cautiously optimistic. Let's hope this will be the fix that brings back some of action and activity of the past.

Share this comment

I still can't get over getting Pluck on the last reset. New and improved we will see.

Share this comment