Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Collector Edition ’64 Dodge 330 From Kroger!

By Gary Barnum

Some of our most popular pieces each year, our mail-in HW Collector Editions are solid. This ’64 Dodge 330 features an opening hood! Join this promotion when you pick up 20 Hot Wheels cars at Kroger Family of Stores (Kroger, Ralph’s, Food4Less, Fred Meyer, Dillon, King Soopers, Fry’s) and/or Kroger.com from 10/16/19 to 12/14/19.

Specs:

• Features: Opening hood
  • Body Color: Spectraflame hugger orange
  • Deco: Blue and white striping, Hot Wheels logo and “5” on sides
  • Body type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders deep-dish wheels w/ red stripe tampo
  • Base: ZAMAC-plated
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Black

FYH06_001-600?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=

FYH06_002-600?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=

FYH06_001-600?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=

FYH06_004?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=600&

FYH06_005?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=600&

FYH06_06a?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=600&

Take an exciting lead when it comes to your 20 cars – check your local Kroger Family of Stores for the Kroger Exclusive mix! ! (Click here for a list of Kroger Family of Stores locations to look for these mixes. NOTE: This list denotes Kroger Family of Stores locations which are expected to have the Kroger Exclusive Mixes with the variations and first-to-market editions. The promotion is NOT limited to editions from this mix or only from these Kroger locations, but these are the best stores to look for the Exclusive Mixes.) Available only in stores, the mix will feature the following Kroger Exclusive variations and first-to-market releases:

Kroger Exclusive variations:

FYG52_001?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMo
FYG52_002?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMo
FYG52_003?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMo
’64 Buick® Riviera™

FYG53_001?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMo
FYG53_002?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMo
FYG53_003?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMo
Custom ’56 Ford Truck

FYG51_001?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMo
FYG51_002?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMo
FYG51_003?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMo
Electro Silhouette

FYG50_001?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMo
FYG50_002?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMo
FYG50_003?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMo
Range Rover Velar

First-To-Market:

GHD43_001?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMo
GHD43_002?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMo
GHD43_003?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMo
’69 Chevelle™

GHC51_001?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMo
GHC51_002?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMo
GHC51_003?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMo
’85 Honda City Turbo II

GHB95_001?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMo
GHB95_002?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMo
GHB95_003?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMo
Tooligan

To get your Collector Edition ’64 Dodge 330, just follow these instructions (but please read the Official Rules for full details):

1. Buy 20 selected 1:64 scale Hot Wheels Mainline (basic) cars at participating Kroger locations and/or Kroger.com from 10/16/19 to 12/14/19. Cars must be from the assortment numbers listed on the OFFICIAL RULES.
  1. Mail the original cash register receipt(s), 20 blister cards (the entire cardboard piece, but not the car or plastic window) for each vehicle you order (limit of ten vehicles per household), and the completed order form (fill out the form and print it), along with $4.99 US shipping and processing for each vehicle you order – check or money order only (unless you pay online via credit card) – made payable to MATTEL to:

’64 Dodge 330
P.O. Box 1229
East Aurora, NY 14052

PLEASE NOTE: All requests must be postmarked by 12/18/19 and received by 12/26/19. Limit of one Hot Wheels Collector Edition ’64 Dodge 330 for every 20 basic cars you purchase within the promotional period, regardless of how many receipts those 20 cars are on. Offer is limited to ten vehicles per household per promotional period.

1. Receive a 1:64 Collector Edition ’64 Dodge 330. Allow 8 - 12 weeks for receipt of vehicle.

Artboard 2@0.75x?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&w
Dodge and related logos, vehicle model names and trade dress are trademarks of FCA US LLC and used under license by Mattel, Inc. © 2019 FCA US LLC.  

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Collector Edition ’64 Dodge 330 From Kroger!
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

When I click on the link for the official rules. it says image not avaivable. Do we have to wait until 10/16/2019?

Share this comment

thanks for nothing mattel. Make these for target or walmart only.

Share this comment

thats a cool car for sure, love the dual carbs under the hood,glad for the new krogers store, should be cool, thanks mattel

Share this comment

It would nice to add to the collection but we dont have a Kroger any were near us. There any were from 650 to 790 miles away. Nice car though

Share this comment

Does anyone know when will the Hot Wheels Collector Day date be released?

Share this comment

Weapon X Wing

Posted

....they're really goin to give the next mail-in to a store that's nowhere near Massachusetts W.T.F.!!!!

Share this comment

JUNEAUDARTMAN

Posted

Some nice ones and some peg warmers but why are none of the Fred Meyer stores not included in this. The closes Ralph's is at least 7 hour FLIGHT to AZ to have a snowballs chance to get any of them. well guess I will be looking that evil site to purchase the ones I like.

Share this comment

Too bad you have to waste your money on a bunch of UGLY cars before you qualify for a decent car!

Share this comment

So sorry Pennsylvania, New Jersey we don't get to play

Share this comment

It is so sad that Kmart is doing so badly, miss those Collector Days that were so much fun. Live in Idaho now and no Kroger or Kroger Family stores in the whole state, and none in Oregon either. I will have to figure something else out.

Share this comment

SKYWALKER515

Posted

The link to the rules is broken. The link to the form is broken. Or maybe I just don't know how to click properly.

Share this comment

Those are all awesome cars. ?but I won't be able to get any those. Because I don't have any Kroger's or any stores related to Kroger where I live. And I can't buy online. So I won't be able to get these.

Share this comment

Might as well be kmart no krogers around here. Nice job Matty!

Share this comment

Thanks for thinking of the collectors on the North East Coast of the United States. This will drive the prices up on secondary market for everyone that has no Krogers in their area.

Share this comment

Nice! For collectors not close to a Kroger the rules say you buy online so hopefully that will allow us to participate

Share this comment

I am sure there is a store that is part of the Kroger empire near you. So stop crying and start looking!

Share this comment

No Krogers in my area, either. So....I had to buy last year's Chevelle and Blazer on evilbay because of the "legends tour only" poor idea of distribution. I'll be buying this year's zamac Dairy Delivery and Silverado because of the "legends tour only" distribution. Add this one to the list because Mattel isn't thinking off the loyalists who have been buying these mail ins the traditional way since the beginning. Do it on your own website here if you can't find a store that's good for all collectors!

Share this comment

Why Mattel would choose a chain that is not available in the big chunk of the continental U.S. (the Northeast) makes absolutely no sense.

Share this comment

Nice job mattel. . . . on EXCLUDING nearly a quarter of the country since Kroger is NOT in the Northeastern section of the country!

Share this comment

Washington State is also out of luck so its not just some East Coast states that are getting the boot! And yes I, did check the list!

Share this comment

Dang there is like a dozen Kroger's near me.....lol....don't want the car...but if I did it would be easy enough....?......for those getting Angry. When they were still doing the Kmart ones all the Kmart's were closed in my area. It is what it is.......

Share this comment

Wonder is this means includes The Kroger Co. Family of Stores includes:

Baker's
City Market
Dillons
Food 4 Less
Foods Co
Fred Meyer
Fry's
Gerbes
Harris Teeter
King Soopers