Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Collector Edition ’70 Chevelle™ Delivery From GameStop

By Gary Barnum

Are you game? Win big with our final 20-for-1 mail-in promotion of 2019 – the HW Collector Edition ’70 Chevelle™ Delivery! Get the big prize when you pick up 20 Hot Wheels cars at GameStop stores and/or GameStop.com from 10/26/19 to 12/14/19.

Specs:

• Body Color: Spectraflame hugger orange
  • Deco: Blue and white striping, Hot Wheels logo and “6” on sides
  • Body type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders racing wheels w/ red stripe tampo
  • Base: ZAMAC-plated
  • Window Color: Light yellow-tinted
  • Interior Color: Black

FYH07_001a?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=600

FYH07_002a?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=600

FYH07_003a?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=600

Need a head start on delivering yourself the 20 cars you need for this promotion? Grab yourself the GameStop Exclusive mix, available at the GameStop Collector Event on 11/2/19 or at GameStop.com starting 10/26/19. These special cases will feature Exclusive Variations and First-To-Market Hot Wheels releases!

To get your Collector Edition ’70 Chevelle™ Delivery, just follow these instructions (but please read the Official Rules for full details):

1. Buy 20 selected 1:64 scale Hot Wheels Mainline (basic) cars at participating GameStop locations and/or GameStop.com from 10/26/19 to 12/14/19. Cars must be from the assortment numbers listed on the Official Rules.

1. Mail the original cash register receipt(s), 20 blister cards (the entire cardboard piece, but not the car or plastic window) for each vehicle you order (limit of ten vehicles per household), and the completed order form (promotion has ended), along with $4.99 US shipping and processing for each vehicle you order – check or money order only (unless you pay online via credit card) – made payable to MATTEL to:

’70 Chevelle™ Delivery
P.O. Box 1229
East Aurora, NY 14052

PLEASE NOTE: All requests must be postmarked by 12/18/19 and received by 12/26/19. Limit of one Hot Wheels Collector Edition ’70 Chevelle™ Delivery for every 20 basic cars you purchase within the promotional period, regardless of how many receipts those 20 cars are on. Offer is limited to ten vehicles per household per promotional period.

1. Receive a 1:64 Collector Edition ’70 Chevelle™ Delivery. Allow 8 - 12 weeks for receipt of vehicle.

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Jake Brandstetter

Posted

Very nice casting and paint job. Can't wait to get a few of these in the collection.

Share this comment

GameStop's around me never have regular mainlines

Share this comment

Tapple10@gmail.com

Posted

They Never have fresh mainline in game stops

Share this comment

Thanks for the head's up. I will be going to my gamestop to get my 20 hotwheels basic cars for the mail-in 1970 chevelle delivery station wagon. ?So I can add this one to my hotwheels collection. ?

Share this comment

Iron Storm 1962

Posted

Hot wheels at Gamestop, a video game store.....since when?

Share this comment

Unless distribution has been recently ramped up, this is more useless than a Kmart mail-in. Most Game Stops here stock between 0- 3 mainlines on 1 peg. That means I have to drive to at least 10 stores to find 20 cars, at $1.99 each and that's not even counting the probability that other collectors will also want 1 or more mail ins meaning stores may not even have 2 or 3 cars. So lets optimistically call it 50+ miles, 4+ hours, $40.00+ plus S+H both ways for a car that costs 30-35 bucks on Ebay. You do the math.

Share this comment

All game stop around here do not carry hot wheels

Share this comment

Weapon X Wing

Posted

....this ain't right Gamestop wants an arm & 2 legs for a basic line Hot Wheel getting this mail-in is gna run collectors close to $40 if not more...

Share this comment

LOL what? I've never seen a Gamestop with Hotwheels outside of character cars. Good lord.

Share this comment

I have been to many gamestops and never have seen more than a couple of hot wheels. I do not understand this offer being possible. just a thought.

Share this comment

camaro collector98

Posted

This is a must have for the collection!

Share this comment

None of the Game Stops I've been in with in the last two years has had any mainline cars other than the 5 packs and the Anniversary set and I'm in Chicago. I'm also at a Gamestop at least once or twice a week so I'm in a lot of different ones. I'm confused unless they are suddenly going to start carrying them because of this mail in. That would be wonderful.

Share this comment

Theoutlaw61781

Posted

You can buy the cars online as well people.

Share this comment

Online $1.29 plus shipping cheaper on eBay.

Share this comment

sp4c3m4nsp1ff17

Posted

For what its worth, at least at this time mainline cars are UNAVAILABLE on Gamestop's website. So...

Share this comment

Our GameStop doesn't carry hot wheels at all

Share this comment

I have NEVER seen more than 3 mainlines on the shelf at ANY Gamestop!!! What are you people thinking?!?!

Share this comment

HOTWHEELSNEWYORK

Posted

GameStop carries very few Hot Wheels mainline cars. Every time I go, I see two cars, tops. I would think they would have to bring in more cars to meet the demands of this promotion.

Share this comment

Nice car, but my local Game Stop in western PA stocks has about 3 or 4 basic Hot Wheels on a peg. Yet another mail-in promotion that I cannot participate in.

Share this comment

If this is really happening then I guarantee you GameStop will get in more hot wheels.

Share this comment

Gamestop is having a hotwheels collectors day event on a 11/2 at 9:00 in the morning. So they're taking over for the hotwheels K-day events. It is on orange track tv website. There will be 4 exclusive cars and the 3 first to market cars. So guy's there will be plenty of hotwheels to get at gamestop for the mail-in 1970 chevelle SS delivery station wagon. ?

Share this comment