Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Change to Saved Credit Card Information

We're posting today to let you know we've performed a shop update related to the encryption of stored credit card information. All of your information is safe! No data breach or vulnerability of any kind has occurred. This was simply a routine system procedure. However, when we performed this update, all saved credit card information was purged from our system.

If you had a saved credit card on file, you will need to add it back to your profile, now that our update is complete. Please log in to your account and re-enter your credit card details and billing information.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding as we continue to provide a safe and secure shopping experience at HotWheelsCollectors.com.

HWC Staff
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Not a problem. Thanks for letting us know ..???

Share this comment

hope this doesnt mess up the orders in progress i smell problems...

Share this comment

Will my datsun order still go through?

Share this comment

It would have been nice to have your update happen AFTER the 240Z Chameleon sale instead of during my checkout. I ended up losing my chance because of this careless error on whomever is in charge of RLC. I know you could have delayed the update until after the sale! With all the money spent on here you think you could afford more thoughtfulness to your members.

Share this comment

RADKENTUCKYDAD

Posted

HWOCOW- this DID occur after the sale- several days in fact, so blaming this event on your not getting the latest release is without merit.

Share this comment

Actually I had a problem with my credit card as well....never been an issue till this past time....but still ended up getting a datsun

Share this comment

HOTWHEELSBOY61

Posted

Thanks for the heads up. This service helps a ton with quick checkouts! Members also need to remember to log out and log in again about 15 minutes before a sale. Even if you stay logged in, log out and back in just before the sale. This has made it more likely to get an item and makes checkouts much easier.

Share this comment

Enrique Mireles

Posted

Claro no hay ningún problema esta muy bien que me lo hagan saber

Share this comment

HEITHCROWELL

Posted

yeah I had no problem with the credit card when trying to get a Datsun it was with the website hanging up as its known to do...by the time it advanced past the payment screen after almost 5 minutes with the gears of doom it was sold out...oh well...better luck next time I guess...at least I got my Gasser

Share this comment

Why is the Datsun still in my cart and I was froze out on complete order day of sale. Then this issue is presented.
Seems to me this is why I was froze out at complete order not a sale out.

Share this comment

Thanks for being a great company and letting us members know about what we need to know. I feel save and confident on your site. Cheers

Share this comment

When I called H/W to complain about frozen screen they said HUH!! nobody else had that problem. they said it was probably an issue with my phone. So sorry Goodbye.. again no car!!!.

Share this comment

Same error, i order datsun camaleón and chekout re entre all Credit card and lost time, out stock for this problem

Share this comment

I also had issues getting the chameleon 240Z and the problems were generated at checkout with my CC info not showing and having to manually enter them several times on two different accounts and once the CC info was reentered I got the spinning gears that spun for about 5 min. before being told the car was sold out. Why can't Mattel provide us with a professionally done site that works.

Share this comment

I think if you are a member you should get one know matter what because there computers are not able to handle everybody and it's not right to get knocked out the sight two or three times I 15 minutes

Share this comment

Appreciate the heads up and the focus on security. Once again added my info and, God willing, looking forward to snagging that upcoming Lambo! Cheers

Share this comment

I'm just now seeing this. What if I already did this last week before the Z went on sale? You guys successfully charged it, but still. Do I need to do it again?

Share this comment

OLDSKOOLCOLLECTOR

Posted

thanks for letting us know. i also had an issue with getting the Datsun, finally got it and when i went through the checkout to complete my order was then told its 'temporarily not available or sold out'...?
i thought once u got the offer it was secure..? is this not the case?

Share this comment

Did you also fix the problem of having to sign in 10 times when trying to add a RLC car to your cart??

Share this comment