Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Car Culture Mix 5 Features Street Tuners!

By Allen Voivod

Our Car Culture Premium Assortment for 2019 has hit the open track and the desert, and now it's taking on a new scene with "Street Tuners"! Mix 5 features modern legendary import street tuner cars – you know, the kinds with loud exhaust, flush wheels, all metal castings and Real Riders wheels. Well, those last two things only apply to the Hot Wheels versions.

The mix includes a new tool (the Pandem Subaru BRZ) and a new diecast chassis conversion (on the '96 Nissan 180 SX Type X). The packaging features a location where you can easily imagine a race between these Street Tuners taking place -at sunset down by the wharf, where there's a ton of straight-line space and all the dock workers have gone home for the day. Now, set up the scene for yourself at home and add these asphalt champs to your collection!

FYN79_001?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
Nissan Silvia (S15)

FYN75_001?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
'95 Mazda RX-7

FYN78_001?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
'96 Nissan 180 SX Type X (new diecast chassis conversion!)

FYN77_001?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
Honda S2000

FYN76_001?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
Pandem Subaru BRZ (new tool!)

Car Culture Mix 5 – Street Tuners Checklist:

• '95 Mazda RX-7
  • '96 Nissan 180 SX Type X (new diecast chassis conversion!)
  • Honda S2000
  • Nissan Silvia (S15)
  • Pandem Subaru BRZ (new tool!)

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

HWC Staff
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Too bad RLC members don't get an opportunity to buy these directly from this site as a set.

Share this comment

All of those new car culture street turners are all awesome. ?I will be on the hunt for all 5 of those and I can't wait to add all 5 of those to my hotwheels collection. ?

Share this comment

ZEROTHEWANDERER

Posted

Was only gonna get the RX7, but they had to go and put the muscle style wheels on it, so this set as a whole can just pass right on by. Bring on the offroad/overland series!

Share this comment

SCOTTNICKL@YAHOO.COM

Posted

Enough with the Nissan cars

Share this comment

This is a set I want to be buried with, couldn't be any happier. Now that there's a metal base for the 180sx..we need an RLC version A$AP

Share this comment

CarcollectorCole45

Posted

yes so cool cannot wait to get this WHOLE set!

Share this comment

WOW, got this set today, can't believe my Walmart got them at all, and so fast, beautiful set

Share this comment

I think this time HW collectors need reconsidering about offer for RLC member to buy every single set release from Mattel

Share this comment

They all lOOk amazing! Good luck finding them in Chilliwack BC. We are way out there and miss so many Car Culture Series. Pffffftt!

Share this comment

At least they're not fantasy casts.

Share this comment

Thanks, so much for being part of this rlc, not even a email notification of the 55 gasser. Missed out on it. Yes I am a registered member and a rlc member. This site sucks

Share this comment

blackgarage

Posted

Nice set and looking forward to hunting them down, as for the '55 Chevy Gasser, notification went out, even to regular Collector Club peoples. Orange Track Diecast is a great place for a heads up too. My collection grows...

Share this comment

Love these - such a shame Car Culture isn't supported or offered in the UK

Share this comment

Walmart only? Or will Target have these as well?

Share this comment

I'm also hoping my Walmart (BC, Canada) gets these. They all look AMAZING!!! But first they need to figure out where about 3 boxes (31 cars) of these similar cars are. Generic $5.97 UPC shows 31 in stock, no new stock now for a month because of this! Ack!

Share this comment