Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bouncing Back: RLC Exclusive 1969 Chevy® C-10!

By Gary Barnum

With an amazing adjustable suspension feature, the 1969 Chevy® C-10 debuted earlier this year as an RLC Exclusive release. We couldn’t wait to put this tool to further use, so it pops back up with this exciting edition! Prepare to pick it up at HWC on 9/15/20.

Aside from the “Street” and “Slam’d” suspension options, you’ll find Real Riders five-spoke wheels on this release. Finished in Spectraflame aqua, the roof is white for that authentic ’60s pickup truck style. Check out more about this amazing casting in our Behind the Designs feature. And don’t let yourself down when the time comes to pick this up!

GLH94_C_20_001_600px.png

GLH94_W_20_002_600px.png

GLH94_C_20_0011_600px.png

GLH94_W_20_0021_600px.png

GLH94_PIP_FE_001_600px.png

GLH94_PIP_FE_002_600px.png

Spec_Sheet_image_Chevy_C10.png

Specs:

• Features: Adjustable suspension
  • Body Color: Spectraflame aqua
  • Deco: White roof, white side stripes
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders 5-spoke wheels
  • Base: Full-metal, gloss-black-painted chassis
  • Window Color: Smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Black

Packaging:

• Felt-lined blister frame in decorative outer box
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/15,000)

Availability:

Available Only to RLC Members (until item is sold out): 9/15/20 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $29.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership; limit five (5) per household (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • RLC Rewards Points: 30
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Subject to product availability.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Bouncing Back: RLC Exclusive 1969 Chevy® C-10!
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

indiandunes

Posted (edited)

It should go good with these two Chevys 👍

A5E40C23-71E9-4048-86FB-ECAA04A02575.jpeg

Edited by indiandunes
  • Like 2

Share this comment

I got a confirmation email 8 minutes after sale started. But, my order is still not showing up in my account/recent orders.  

• Like 2

Share this comment

Crazy, I have the conf. email and order number, but now it shows as being in my cart. Maybe the sale wasn’t as smooth as I thot😬

Share this comment

All good now.  Out of my cart and now in my order history👍

• Like 1

Share this comment

Now I can’t get anything to show up under “order history” and the tracking number that was provided yesterday won’t  track anymore.  It’s always something with Mattel😜

Share this comment

13 hours ago, SADDLEBACK said:

Now I can’t get anything to show up under “order history” and the tracking number that was provided yesterday won’t  track anymore.  It’s always something with Mattel😜

I really do wonder if Mattel cares about the problems they have or if they are just trying to get everyone to quit the RLC so they do not have to make club cars and have this hassle all the time with the system that does not work. Maybe they just want 5000 members and this is the way to get rid of all the members who are tired of the BS all the time that have been here forever. It may work! All the problems this year and those who may not have enough points built up to get anything at the end of the year and now for the first time ever charging tax on the cars along with the higher cost we pay for the cars and no more cars  for the rest of the year. This all seems to be a setup of somekind with a process someone on there end set in place.

• Sad 1

Share this comment

6 hours ago, NITEHAWK1 said:

I really do wonder if Mattel cares about the problems they have or if they are just trying to get everyone to quit the RLC so they do not have to make club cars and have this hassle all the time with the system that does not work. Maybe they just want 5000 members and this is the way to get rid of all the members who are tired of the BS all the time that have been here forever. It may work! All the problems this year ... and now for the first time ever charging tax on the cars along with the higher cost we pay for the cars and no more cars  for the rest of the year. 

Definitely do not like the taxes, or higher s/h, or higher item cost. 

Share this comment

I received mine in the mail a few days ago! Turquoise is nice! Rais'n it up and lower'n it down...realllll slowwww...🏁

• Like 1

Share this comment

Does anyone else have their car still not sent to Fedex? Mine only has the assigned guide number and when I go to track it, it appears to me that even the parcel does not have it

Share this comment

5 hours ago, H4LOX said:

Does anyone else have their car still not sent to Fedex? Mine only has the assigned guide number and when I go to track it, it appears to me that even the parcel does not have it

My tracking # starts with a 7. It pulls up USPS but no further info. If I right click and google search the # goes to USPS. When I copy paste into Fedex it shows further info but has not shown movement yet Pending in Jonestown PA. You are probably a Western US resident like me the members who have it probably are east coast members.

• Like 1

Share this comment

indiandunes

Posted (edited)

I’m in the west. Got mine via FedEx yesterday. 

Edited by indiandunes
  • Like 1

Share this comment

13 hours ago, Technician68 said:

My tracking # starts with a 7. It pulls up USPS but no further info. If I right click and google search the # goes to USPS. When I copy paste into Fedex it shows further info but has not shown movement yet Pending in Jonestown PA. You are probably a Western US resident like me the members who have it probably are east coast members.

It must be that, well I have a residence in Texas and when I check the direct link that I received to my email only that assigned number appears, I suppose we have to wait a little longer

• Like 1

Share this comment

Technician68

Posted

On 9/22/2020 at 12:25 PM, H4LOX said:

It must be that, well I have a residence in Texas and when I check the direct link that I received to my email only that assigned number appears, I suppose we have to wait a little longer

It looks like it's in the usual holding pattern today with FedEx. Standard shipping service for 7.95

• Like 1

Share this comment

3 hours ago, Technician68 said:

It looks like it's in the usual holding pattern today with FedEx. Standard shipping service for 7.95

Check again today and it still appears without data that they have received it in FedEx, but yesterday I sent an email to mattel and this they replied:

Thank you for reaching out to us about your order ######. It looks as though your order has shipped! I have included your tracking information in the link below for your convenience.

Guide number link

Please allow a few extra days for the website to be update with the current tracking information. Your order should arrive within 8-10 business days.

• Like 1

Share this comment