By Gary Barnum
With an amazing adjustable suspension feature, the 1969 Chevy® C-10 debuted earlier this year as an RLC Exclusive release. We couldn’t wait to put this tool to further use, so it pops back up with this exciting edition! Prepare to pick it up at HWC on 9/15/20.
Aside from the “Street” and “Slam’d” suspension options, you’ll find Real Riders five-spoke wheels on this release. Finished in Spectraflame aqua, the roof is white for that authentic ’60s pickup truck style. Check out more about this amazing casting in our Behind the Designs feature. And don’t let yourself down when the time comes to pick this up!
- Features: Adjustable suspension
- Body Color: Spectraflame aqua
- Deco: White roof, white side stripes
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Real Riders 5-spoke wheels
- Base: Full-metal, gloss-black-painted chassis
- Window Color: Smoke-tinted
- Interior Color: Black
- Felt-lined blister frame in decorative outer box
- Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/15,000)
Available Only to RLC Members (until item is sold out): 9/15/20 at 9 a.m. PT
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $29.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
- We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
- Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership; limit five (5) per household (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
- RLC Rewards Points: 30
- Refunds only, no exchanges
Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Subject to product availability.
Edited by HWC Staff