Mattel Hot Wheels Community

2021 Gaming Character Cars Mix 1: Super Mario™!

By Allen Voivod

Wahoo! Gaming Character Cars are back for 2021! Our Character Cars, of course, take their design cues from the heroes, enemies, creatures, and objects in your favorite controller-controlled video game inventions. And to start off our 2021 line, we've booted up a classic: Super Mario™!

If that makes you want to jump for joy, we've got even better news for you. You won't have to travel through any pipes, eat any mushrooms, break any blocks, or jump on to any flagpoles to get this mix for yourself. All you need is a few bucks and a trip to your local Hot Wheels retailer, or a few clicks on the internet. Pretty sweet, right? So, what are you waiting for? Let's go!

GYB64.png Bullet Bill

GRM37.png Donkey Kong

GRM39.png Light Blue Yoshi (New deco!)

GRM44.png Luigi

GRM42.png Mario

GRM38.png Princess Daisy (New deco!)

2021 Gaming Character Cars Mix 1 Checklist:

• Bullet Bill
  • Donkey Kong
  • Light Blue Yoshi (New deco!)
  • Luigi
  • Mario
  • Princess Daisy (New deco!)

TM & © 2020 Nintendo.
Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.

HWC Staff
  • 2021 Gaming Character Cars Mix 1: Super Mario™!
  • Like 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I will be on the hunt for the light blue yoshi and princess daisy. 👍All the other ones I already have in my hotwheels collection. 👍

Jeremy0214

Posted

Well, I can notice differences, the Princess Peach Character car is pink and magenta body and yellow hair, while Daisy has Yellow, Orange body, and Brown hair at the back, and the crowns are the same, but the symbol  on the hood is now a flower on it. Not Mad, Just comparing...

Differences.png