Mattel Hot Wheels Community

2020 Hot Wheels Boulevard Series Mix 4!

By Gary Barnum

Unbelievable! That would be your reaction to a row of cars like these if you saw them on the street. With the fourth mix of our Hot Wheels Boulevard series, it’s like a fantasy garage parade.

The original ’69 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale is known as the first production vehicle to feature dihedral doors (aka “butterfly doors”) and less than 20 were produced. It makes its stunning Hot Wheels debut here. Though it’s been a Hot Wheels casting, the Toyota AE86 Sprinter Trueno has been retooled! The AE86 was popularized for use in drifting, and it has appeared in manga and in popular films. The Kool Kombi, Volkswagen’s Type 2 Microbus, hit its heyday in the ’60s, but this customized Hot Wheels casting has been on collectors’ radars since 2013. Speaking of the ’60s, our original Twin Mill debuted in 1969 and was eventually made into a live 1:1 vehicle. Finally, the Nissan Skyline C210 – a fifth generation Skyline – became the car that first interested Europeans in Japanese automobiles. Our edition features a Chasing Js deco.

Each vehicle in the series features optimal classic deco, Real Riders wheels, and die-cast/die-cast construction. This series is exclusive to Walmart.

01 GJT88.png Twin Mill

02 GJT86.png Kool Kombi

03 GJR77.png Toyota AE86 Sprinter Trueno

04 GJT78.png ’69 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
(New casting!)

05 GJT84.png Nissan Skyline C210

(Click here for more images!)

2020 Hot Wheels Boulevard Mix 4 Checklist:

• ’69 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale (New casting!)
  • Kool Kombi
  • Nissan Skyline C210
  • Toyota AE86 Sprinter Trueno
  • Twin Mill

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.

HWC Staff
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Now this is a nice set...! Twin Mills, Kool Kombi and Alfa Romeo....

• Like 1

Surprisingly, I found all of them already before this article was released.  I could not pass-up on getting a second Kool Kombi and the Nissan C210. I would have gotten the Alfa Romeo and the Toyota AE86 if there were more.

You can see my collection at :

• Like 1

This is a great set.👍I have all 5 of those in my hotwheels collection. 👍

• Like 1

Like all of them , especially the Mill and Kombi.  Bought doubles of them 

• Like 1

Great way to end the year I have collected all twenty of the Boulevard series. Twin Mill for me.

20201211_134149.jpg

20201211_134136.jpg

20201211_134124.jpg

These are incredible. I already bought the whole set. Plus a few extras. The Twin Mill is one of my favorite castings ever and this is my first on real riders.

I have searched everywhere for the AE86 and for the life of me I cant find it I tried 4 different Walmart's already and I'm starting to lose hope and I don't know if I should just order it off of amazon but I don't want to because its 10$ in stores and 20$-30$ on amazon.