Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2020 Gaming Character Cars Mix 2: Minecraft!

By Allen Voivod

Mobs, mobs, and more mobs! When you play Minecraft, you may encounter some dangerous groups of creatures – and some comparatively mild ones, too. For our second mix of Gaming Character Cars for 2020, we've gone to the overworld and brought back designs inspired by hostile, neutral, and passive mobs you may encounter.

New to our Minecraft Character Cars is the Ocelot, rare in the game and found in jungles. We have to warn you, though – offering our version raw cod or raw salmon won't get it to trust you, or to breed more ocelots. But that's a good thing, right? No smelly fish mess, no wild kittens running around, and no sweaty jungle to endure – just awesome castings to remind you why Minecraft is one of the best-selling video games of all time!

GPC02.png Creeper

GPC03.png Enderman

GPC04.png Skeleton

GPC05.png Iron Golem

GPC06.png Spider

GPC07.png Zombie

GJJ37.png Ocelot (New casting!)

(Click here for more images!)

2020 Gaming Character Cars Mix 2 – Minecraft Checklist:

• Creeper
  • Enderman
  • Iron Golem
  • Ocelot (New casting!)
  • Skeleton
  • Spider
  • Zombie

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

© 2020 Mojang AB and Mojang Synergies AB. MINECRAFT and MOJANG are trademarks or registered trademarks of Mojang Synergies AB.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

LSJAN8

Posted

I know most people dislike character cars but I find the design of these castings to be quite clever because of the integration of defining character elements and details into the design of the cars.

• Like 6

Share this comment

SAMACE26

Posted

I will be on the hunt for all of those and I can't wait to add all of those to my hotwheels collection. 👍

• Like 1

Share this comment

VERA LYNN

Posted

I will look for these, they are all great castings .

• Like 1

Share this comment

Chevywolf

Posted

🤮

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Share this comment

Babytruffles2012

Posted

I found 2 Enderman and 2 Spider. So 1 of each can get opened. I found my buddy a few too. Spider back opens down into a ramp. And Endman is all metal and cool looking.

Share this comment

FOCUSW8

Posted

Exact same cars as the first mix.  Does creating one new car warrant calling it Mix 2?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this comment

FelicityKitty

Posted

missed out the first time so I am glad there it will be out again, really Ocelot was added also

• Like 1

Share this comment

mollyluise

Posted

We found sets of these months ago! Complete with the Ocelot. One of my favorite character sets ever. 

Share this comment

I found these in 2 different stores at $5.99 each! WTF? Are these considered "essential" and that is the cause for the price gauging?!

Share this comment