Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

2019 RLC sELECTIONs ’55 Chevy® Gasser Offer

blog-header_HWC-Flash-Sale-GDF87_v2?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=850&resMode=sharp2

By Gary Barnum

Sometimes a Gasser and a Dirty Blonde just go together. RLC members chose the popular ’55 Chevy® Gasser for this year’s RLC sELECTIONs edition. And with the new Spectraflame color—bright yellow—this is a hot one! Pre-order yours beginning June 11, 2019.

Members chose the new color over the competing colors, so this is the first designated use of Spectraflame bright yellow. Also chosen were Real Riders wheels, including cheater slick tires on the rear. We wouldn’t say it’s banana colored, but it certainly has appeal!

You do have to be a Red Line Club member to purchase this edition. If you want a chance to grab one up, there are still some memberships available. Join the Red Line Club today!

GDF87_right_v2?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&resMode=sharp2

GDF87_left_v2?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&resMode=sharp2
GDF87_front_v2?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=300&resMode=sharp2
GDF87_back_v2?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=300&resMode=sharp2
GDF87_top_v2?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&resMode=sharp2

Specs:

• Body Color: Spectraflame bright yellow
  • Deco: Pearl white roof, "Dirty Blonde" and authentic sponsor logos on sides and rear
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Front: Real Riders Pro-stock wheels; Rear: Real Riders Drag slick wheels w/ cheater slick tires and Goodyear tampo
  • Base: Full-metal, full-metal, chrome-plated ZAMAC chassis
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Silver VUM engine w/ Matte black-painted interior

Packaging and Quantities:

• Packed in a Hot Wheels Kar Keepers case
  • Individually numbered sticker (xxxx/quantity of orders received during the Priority Window)

Availability:

• RLC One-week Priority Window opens: 6/11/19 at 9 a.m. PT
  • Offer closes: 6/17/19 at 9 p.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $19.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • RLC members only during the Priority Window
  • Rewards Points for RLC Members (per purchase): 20
  • No purchase limits
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

BUELL2006

Posted

What a great looking car! Thanks Mattel!

Share this comment

EAGLEUPNORTH1

Posted

How much is the shipping. Why is it not stated.

Share this comment

BEAU-CARS

Posted

Can't wait to see the card art on this one, if its going to be just like the card art on the Candy Stripper, it should be "eye candy" to our eyes!.

Keep on treasure hunting.

Share this comment

zoomzoom440

Posted

Looking forward for this release!!! Have to agree with other commenters that there SHOULD HAVE BEEN MOONEYES DECO!!!!!
I wonder if they heard that all the way out in LA???

Share this comment

MOPARFANATIC, I was referring back to HUNTNDOG's post about how folks will order many hoping to catch lightning in a bottle...a la the Candy Striper.

Share this comment

Mike_J

Posted

Love the "Dirty Blonde" theming and really like what they did with the car.

Share this comment

I know Mattel reserves the right to change just about anything they want to. Replacing the silhouette of a woman with "Dirty Blonde" script just feels like I've been 'bait-and-switched" AFTER I purchased (based on what I saw) and participated in the voting. Please bring back the silhouette of an actual "Dirty Blonde"- that's what MADE the casting so cool. Otherwise you may find your castings returned for a full refund to collect dust on your shelves- truly living up to it's name.

Share this comment

I can't wait to get this car. 

Share this comment