By Gary Barnum
Sometimes a Gasser and a Dirty Blonde just go together. RLC members chose the popular ’55 Chevy® Gasser for this year’s RLC sELECTIONs edition. And with the new Spectraflame color—bright yellow—this is a hot one! Pre-order yours beginning June 11, 2019.
Members chose the new color over the competing colors, so this is the first designated use of Spectraflame bright yellow. Also chosen were Real Riders wheels, including cheater slick tires on the rear. We wouldn’t say it’s banana colored, but it certainly has appeal!
You do have to be a Red Line Club member to purchase this edition. If you want a chance to grab one up, there are still some memberships available. Join the Red Line Club today!
- Body Color: Spectraflame bright yellow
- Deco: Pearl white roof, "Dirty Blonde" and authentic sponsor logos on sides and rear
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Front: Real Riders Pro-stock wheels; Rear: Real Riders Drag slick wheels w/ cheater slick tires and Goodyear tampo
- Base: Full-metal, full-metal, chrome-plated ZAMAC chassis
- Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
- Interior Color: Silver VUM engine w/ Matte black-painted interior
Packaging and Quantities:
- Packed in a Hot Wheels Kar Keepers case
- Individually numbered sticker (xxxx/quantity of orders received during the Priority Window)
- RLC One-week Priority Window opens: 6/11/19 at 9 a.m. PT
- Offer closes: 6/17/19 at 9 p.m. PT
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $19.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
- We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
- RLC members only during the Priority Window
- Rewards Points for RLC Members (per purchase): 20
- No purchase limits
- Refunds only, no exchanges
Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.
Edited by HWC Staff