Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

2018 RLC sELECTIONs Shipping! Update Your Info!

1097837099_UntitledPhoto.png.b7d94844df57800625cac8091e301fab.png

It’s the moment you’ve been waiting for. We’re about to start shipping the 2018 sELECTIONs Custom '72 Datsun 240Z!

If you ordered this last year, now is the time to make sure all of your information is up to date. Please go into your account and make sure it reflects:

1. Your current shipping address
  2. A current payment method

If your mailing address has changed, you will need to contact Customer Service and notify them to have it changed (you won’t be able to do it yourself). You should call Customer Service with any address changes by 4/19/19.

IMPORTANT:

If your credit card information is no longer valid, you’ll receive a credit card decline notification about your order. At that point, you will have 10 days to contact Customer Service to ensure that your order will still be processed. You must receive the decline notification before contacting Customer Service.

Otherwise, as long as all your info is valid, we’ll be able to ship your sELECTIONs edition!

If you have any problems accessing your account information or making changes, please contact Customer Service at 800-858-0102, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

MAHEM235

Posted

Cant wait any longer?
Also great time in Chicago. See ya in LA!!

Share this comment

WILLIEB47

Posted

I am Good to Go. Thanks GARY for the reminder.????

Share this comment

History would suggest that not all ordered cars will be sent due to non payment for what ever reason, when will these be available for sale?
I had major problems getting online at the time we could order these.

Share this comment

AZCoyote26

Posted

That's a nice car! Hope there are leftovers available for those that missed out!

Share this comment

tbond.72

Posted

looks to be worth the wait..awsome

Share this comment

mydniteryda

Posted

How do i get one of these? I have an RLC account.

Share this comment

Robbyjones

Posted

Anyone canceled? Ill get one :)

Share this comment

pgpools1@gmail.com

Posted

Cant access online again to get the car. Super frustrated with the website AGAIN!

Share this comment

Guest 67797285

Posted

To anyone trying to purchase one of these cars, you can't. They came up for sell a year ago for one week only and are made and fixing to ship. That's the way SeLections work.

Share this comment

mudboggin3

Posted

It would have been nice to have been notified that this went on sale. I didn't know it was ever for sale until 3 months after.

Share this comment

HWCGary

Posted

Notifications go out for all sales in the email the week prior to the sale. And we post a news article about a week in advance of the sale. We also have an Upcoming Sales topic on the Boards in the Announcements forum. It's pretty hard to miss that a sale is coming up if you're doing your due diligence and checking around. There's at least three different opportunities before every sale to find out about it.

Share this comment

My info and payment is all up to date, please send that awsome Datsun my way. I'll be waiting on my front porch!!

Share this comment

Evasive923

Posted

YES! I thought I was dreaming when I first saw this post. Can't wait for this to be in my hands!

Share this comment

WILLIEB47

Posted

My Credit Card was hit today. Friday 04/12/19. So Members please check your Banks to see if they have been hit. Also check your emails and do not wait too long to call Customer Service to see how your accounts stands if you have
"" ANY CONCERNS "".

Share this comment

Yes !! My Credit Card was hit too today! 4/12/2019 Mail CaLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! I Can't WaiT!!!

Share this comment

Towie_Aust

Posted

Any that don't get paid for, will they go back up so ppl that missed out can purchase? Or have there been extras made to purchase?

Share this comment

JO-CMBC

Posted

when we can buy ??

Share this comment

BOBBYSHARPZ

Posted

Such a sharp car. So jelly I couldn't get through to get the 2018 membership.

Share this comment