Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

2015 Super T-Hunt and Factory Sealed Sets on 12/8

By Gary Barnum

It's time for our special HWC end-of-year sets: the 2015 Super Treasure Hunt Set and the 2015 Hot Wheels Mainline Factory Sealed Set! Get 'em on 12/8.

Visit the Shop Now!

2015 Super Treasure Hunt Set

Get all the Super Treasure Hunts from 2015 in one 14-car set find! Rumor has it there will be a Fifteenth as a gift with purchase to complete the set.

985775b8-9ce7-47e2-93cd-34063e58e214.Large.jpg?1   97bcbf59-4d72-4db2-858e-10395230a411.Large.jpg?1
d3d11edb-54dc-441f-920e-267f00e8ba7c.Large.jpg?1   44a7a2f1-da41-40f7-8a72-32b4eca31627.Large.jpg?1

Specs:

• 8 Crate (HW Garage 10 of 10)
  • ’65 Mustang 2+2 Fastback (Then and Now 2 of 10)
  • ’69 Ford Mustang Boss 302 (Speed Team 5 of 5)
  • ’70 Plymouth Superbird (Muscle Mania 4 of 10)
  • ’08 Lancer Evolution (Road Rally 2 of 5)
  • Custom '77 Dodge Van (HW Performance 10 of 10)
  • DMC DeLorean™ (Track Aces 9 of 10)
  • Kool Kombi (Surf Patrol 3 of 5)
  • Mastretta MXR (World Racers 6 of 10)
  • Pass'n Gasser (Heat Fleet 4 of 10)
  • Rrroadster (HW Race Team 4 of 10)
  • Toyota AE-86 Corolla (HW Drift Race 4 of 5)
  • Toyota Off Road (HW Hot Trucks 5 of 10)
  • Toyota Supra (Night Burnerz 6 of 10)

Packaging and Quantities:

• Packed in a fold-open box inside of a slip case
  • Limited to no more than 1,000 sets

Availability:

• RLC 24-hour Priority Window: 12/8 at 9 a.m. PT
  • Everyone (if not sold out): 12/9 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $189.99 plus shipping and processing each (Canadian customers shipping to Canada pay the standard shipping rate plus an additional $5.00)
  • Two each per RLC membership during the RLC 24-hour Priority Window
  • Limit five per order on the second day (if quantities remain)
  • No limits after second day
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

2015 Hot Wheels Mainline Factory Sealed Set

Get all the 2015 Mainline releases and more with this 435-car set – it’s the big one! Dispersed throughout the mainline, you'll find 50 New Models, 15 Treasure Hunts and 14 Super Treasure Hunts. Rumor has it there will be two additional mainline cars plus a Fifteenth Super Treasure Hunt as gifts with purchase to complete the set.

ff2fd100-405e-4570-84e0-7b35e707fa0d.Large.jpg?1   875882fe-dad2-4deb-88a5-61b64c88b35a.Large.jpg?1

Specs:

• 120 HW City editions
  • 80 HW Off-Road editions
  • 93 HW Race editions
  • 104 HW Workshop editions
  • 33 Exclusive recolors (variations)
  • Plus all 5 Hot Wheels Collectors Editions

Packaging and Quantities:

• Packed in a full-size colorful box
  • Limited to no more than 450 sets

Availability:

• RLC 24-hour Priority Window: 12/8 at 9 a.m. PT
  • Everyone (if not sold out): 12/9 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $549.99 plus shipping and processing each ($15 large item charge for shipping. Canadian customers shipping to Canada pay the standard shipping rate plus an additional $5.00)
  • Two each per RLC membership during the RLC 24-hour Priority Window
  • Limit two per order on the second day and beyond (if quantities remain)
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the colors, decorations and wheel types.

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest bogdan081091@yahoo.com

Posted

How can i became RLC ? i tried to register in the Club but it didn't work.

Share this comment

Too bad it isn't Cyber Monday and they were 50% off with Free Shipping. Then I could buy one or two.

Share this comment

Wow! Love to have them.But, a bit over my budget.

Share this comment

STRANGEFRUIT79

Posted

Where is the Ferrari Super. There were 15 supers this year not 14.

Share this comment

Where is the super treasure hunt 599xxx in the red line club 2015 super treasure hunt boxed set why is one of the best not included or will it be the gift.

Share this comment

Is it not include because mattel lost the the licence agreement from Ferrari?

Share this comment

wow you guys are thick....Mattel lost the rights to Ferrari.

If they lost the rights they can not sell it, must be a gift. Wink Wink.

You can not became a member of the RLC till January, that is if they do not sell out the memberships to the current members first.

At 50% off its in my budget too. nice sets though.

Share this comment

Guest aabrego

Posted

Like Every Year Since 2000, I am ready to buy one of each of these sets for my own collection.

Share this comment

it was already part of the set and should be there, oh I know were it is a buddy of mine found it at five below yesterday, lol

Share this comment

Brian And Brett

Posted

I Guess When Mattel Lost Their License With Ferrari In January 1st Of This Year They Weren't Allowed To Put Them In The Super Treasure Hunt Sets.

Share this comment

Guest StinkWizzle

Posted

RLC just caters to scalpers at this point. If they truly wanted to make money they'd take on new members through out the year. Not cool for collectors just starting out. You guys are just making people bitter by creating pay walls and cut-off dates, while catering to hoarders who are just eBaying your inventory 1000x msrp. Nothing like creating a little animosity between collectors huh? I know I'm not the only person who feels this way.

Share this comment

Guest krisbragg25

Posted

These usually don't sell out on the first day. Should be ample time for everyone to get one. And that "Gift" better be the Ferrari Super or wow the uproar.

Share this comment

Guest GetEmFromMalaysia1572367392

Posted

I find it easier and more satisfying to just buy them from the thirds that steal them from the factory on eBay. Mattel asked for help in reporting the thieves but never did anything and it has gotten worse. How hard is it to stop them from stealing hundreds of cars? Now I just buy from them since Mattel doesn't care about the problem enough to fix it and they don't care about collectors so id rather support a 3rd world thief than a company that doesn't care about its customers.

Share this comment

ATTENTION EVERYBODY! THE FREE GIFT IN THE $TH SET IS THE FERRARI 599XX $TH. HOT WHEELS IS NOT ALLOWED TO SELL THE FERRARI SO THEY WILL INCLUDE IT WITH THE SET!

Share this comment

The set looks a bit dumb without the Ferrari. True, the "free" super is probably the Ferrari, but without it in the set, it makes it look incomplete.

Share this comment

This makes this set worth it without the Ferrari. It will be the gift.

Share this comment

Cute with the wording but a little lame in that the Ferraris have to be "given away" so that it can pass legality. Mattel is a US-started company and you shouldn't have to resort to trickery just to sell cars already made and known to be in the Year End sets. What? Is Mooselini gunna come outta his grave and attack us? Is Ferrari/Fiat gunna stop sending real cars over? Are you antiipating re-upping in the future? Be STRONG and tell the Italians to go shove it and sell the sets like they should be and not cave to pressures.

Share this comment

Wow. the "gift" is only available if you buy the $549 complete set. LOL... And the price is the same for the TH set as last year, but they take one away. That's awesome.

Share this comment

bogdan081091@yahoo.com:
The 2014 memberships were extended into 2015 so that MATTEL could work on manufacturing and website issues. New memberships, however, will be available at the beginning of next year.

Steve1339:
Maybe you can attend a convention, buy a vending machine "pull" for $10.00 and win one?

Strangefruit79:
The possible gift of the Ferrari Super Hunt would be included in either of the sets offered here on Tuesday, December 8th.

onegreenray:
Try not to insult your fellow members.

H45600:
There's no guarantee that it will be the Ferrari Super Hunt.

diecastjedi:
I believe that there is enough room to include it within the box once one receives it. It might even already BE in the box of Supers, but, probably not since the box has to be purchased. It may come in a ProtectoPak though.

kinghubs:
It may very well be, but, there isn't any guarantee.
Also, these are not "master sets". These are called "end-of-year" sets. The only set that has another reference is the Mainline set. It is called the Mainline Factory Sealed Set.
"Master" sets have sequential numbers that are different from anything you might see on these here.

Scotwheelz:
MATTEL is a multi-billion dollar company. The penalties for license infringements could be scaled against that, so, let's just wait and see how they have worked around it for US.

xjdan89:
Actually, the "gift" IS available with either of the sets, or both if one buys them both.
They are not "taking away", but, in fact, ARE GIVING us one to make it 15 Super Hunts.

ME: I'm excited to see what I missed all year because I had to curb my diecast appetite throughout the year. I'm chomping at the bit to get this tucked under my arm...no, it's too heavy...so, I'll just have to handtruck it into my house...lol.

Share this comment

Guest DAR19881572371127

Posted

A little pricey. But if someone is into having every release of the year its a bargain. No driving to hunt for them about a buck and some change each and you get all thunts. If you just want super treasure hunts. Deal as well. Paying about 12 bucks each. Less than on ebay.

Share this comment

I couldn't agree more GetemFromMalaysia, There is a guy here that was able to get 60 of the Candy Striper Gassers but It takes me an hour to get just 1 because of the limit and I know there are guys that didn't get one. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all get one. When someone gets 60 of them somethings not right and I will make it my duty to all of the collectors of hot wheels to put a stop to this back door pilfering of both RLC cars and super treasure hunts. You heard it here first. For the integrity of the hobby we all have to do our part so that Hot wheels takes notice and does something about it.

Share this comment