These are the show cars you’ll want to show off! The Hot Wheels Entertainment series features vehicles from your favorite films and television shows. Along with several new castings, this 1:64 line features authentic details, Real Riders wheels and full–metal castings. Here are the mixes planned for 2015:
Mix 1 (June 2015):
- '58 Plymouth – Christine
- '83 Chevy Silverado – Friday Night Lights
- Ford F–250 – Close Encounters of the Third Kind New Casting!
- Rapid Responder – Emergency!
Mix 2 (August 2015):
- '67 Camaro – Christine
- '70 Dodge Charger R/T – The Fast & The Furious
- BTTF Time Machine – Hover Mode – Back to the Future II New Casting!
- BTTF Time Machine – Mr. Fusion – Back to the Future
- Toyota 2000GT Roadster – James Bond "You Only Live Twice" New Casting!
Mix 3 (October 2015):
- '56 Chevy – The Brady Bunch New Casting!
- ’74 Checker Taxi Cab/Checker Marathon Cab – Taxi New Casting!
- '80s Corvette – James Bond "A View To A Kill"
- The Dark Knight Batmobile – The Dark Knight trilogy New Die-cast Chassis!
- Kawasaki GPZ 900R – Top Gun New Casting!
Mix 4 (October 2015 – available only at select hobby retailers):
- '76 Ford Grand Torino – Starsky & Hutch New Casting!
- Back To The Future Time Machine – 1955 – Back to the Future III
- The Bat – The Dark Knight Rises New Die-cast Chassis!
- Ghostbusters Ecto–1 Cartoon Car – The Real Ghostbusters (animated) New Casting!
- Lotus Esprit S1 – James Bond "The Spy Who Loved Me" New Die-cast Chassis!
|’58 Plymouth – Christine|
|‘83 Chevy Silverado – Friday Night Lights|
|Ford F–250 – Close Encounters of the Third Kind|
|Rapid Responder – Emergency!|
Items and dates subject to change.