The heat returns to Mexico City with the 6th Annual Hot Wheels Collectors Convention Mexico. The formal dinner on Friday night honors special guest Hot Wheels designers Phil Rielman and Ryu Asada and celebrates the debut of the Mastretta MRX as a Hot Wheels casting. Want more heat? Check out the exclusive '55 Chevy Panel at the show!
What: 6th Annual Hot Wheels Collector Convention Mexico 2013
When: Friday, Sept. 20 - Sunday, Sept. 22
Where: World Trade Center and Crown Plaza Hotel, Mexico City, Mexico
More Info: www.hwmexicocollector.com
This '55 Chevy Panel is a hot one! Here are the specs:
- Features: Opening rear door w/slide-out motorcycle
- Body Color: Micro Intense blue finish
- Deco: Orange flames w/Convention logo on sides
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Real Riders GT wheels w/ red stripe tampo
- Base: Full-metal, ZAMAC chassis
- Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
- Interior Color: Orange
On exhibit will be the Mastretta MRX and the Hot Wheels edition Camaro, plus several other 1:1 (life-sized) cars, and special Hot Wheels exhibits commemorating the brand's 45th anniversary. And you can always find plenty of 1:64 die-cast on hand to trade or sell! Other highlights and activities of the show include:
- Custom Contest
- Downhill and Sizzlers racing
- Hot Wheels Bingo
- Hot Wheels Collect & Compete competition
- Team Hot Wheels tech lounge
- Radio Control track
- And more!
Visit the official website (referenced above) for more information.