Mattel Hot Wheels Community

Special HW Cases at GameStop Stores or Online!

By Gary Barnum

We know you love our special cases of Hot Wheels with Exclusive Variations and First-To-Market releases. And we’ve got a mix for you at GameStop! It’s a win/win when you order online or visit your local GameStop store to pick up your cases.

If you can't make it to a GameStop location and/or want to get a jump on these, you'll find these cases available online at GameStop.com beginning 11/28.

Up to four variations exclusive to GameStop will be in these cases. The first appearance of up to three editions will also be included. Here’s the checklist of those editions to look for in these cases:

Exclusive Color Variations:

• 2018 Bentley Continental GT3 (Blue)
  • 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500® (Dark red)
  • Big-Air® Bel-Air™ (Gold)
  • Porsche 914 Safari (Blue)

GTD37.png

2018 Bentley Continental GT3 (Blue)

GTD38.png

2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500® (Dark red)

GTD39.png

Big-Air® Bel-Air™ (Gold)

GTD36.png

Porsche 914 Safari (Blue)

First-to-Market:

• 2016 Ford GT Race (HW Speed Graphics)
  • ’17 Lamborghini Urus (Factory Fresh)
  • The Batman™ Batmobile™ (Batman™)

Want to pick up your own Hot Wheels 2020 Collector Edition '60s Ford Econoline Pickup? These cases are a great way to start with at least 20 Hot Wheels vehicles toward participating in the mail-in promotion!

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type. Product subject to availability.
BATMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s20)

HWC Staff
  • Like 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Those exclusive cars and first to market cars are all awesome. 👍I will be checking gamestop this Saturday for all of those and I can't wait to add all of those to my hotwheels collection. 👍

• Like 1

GameStop's website still is not updated. And like the above post, RLCs post is unavailable?

What gives?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, PHILFRY said:

How come when I click in the: Want to pick up your own Hot Wheels 2020 Collector Edition '60s Ford Econoline Pickup this message pops up? image.png.4142a4bfb79500126e48c6b88859387b.png

Since when do you have to be a RLC member to view mail-in Promo stuff?

Phil

5 minutes ago, HWJOE said:

GameStop's website still is not updated. And like the above post, RLCs post is unavailable?

What gives?

Just typical mattel.....nothing to be surprised about....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, SUPRAMAHN said:

Just typical mattel.....nothing to be surprised about....

Oh I know, been here too long to not know, but squeaky wheel gets oil!

• Haha 4

The cases aren’t available online at GameStop. They have one 36 count case that says unavailable and is last years case. 

• Like 1

The Gamestop managers I have spoken to have not seen or heard anything about this event.  When is this scheduled to take place? 

Like stated already, the gamestop site isnt showing for sale, cant view the mail in promo and right now our gamestop doesnt open till noon. Will they be opening early for the event then?

Pushing the cases but, no mention of the event? Don't like the sound of that. 

• Like 2

Yea, this one's messed up so far.... I got the error message above too abdn had to go in through the "news" link to find this. Game Stop hasn't (and doesn't) have the cases for sale yet. Please update the parameters of the article to maintain integrity

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Sorry everyone. No mention of the event because it's called off.  Cases should still be available (if not now, at some point -- keep checking. We're also asking on our end.)

• Like 1
Davidstingray

Posted

Thanks again Gary.  Nice looking color options on all four!

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, HWCGary said:

Sorry everyone. No mention of the event because it's called off.  Cases should still be available (if not now, at some point -- keep checking. We're also asking on our end.)

I know there is probably a legal reason why you don't. But, if you put the Econoline in the shop I would pay 20 bucks for it.

• Like 1

Anybody find a GT  at GameStop today ? I could sure use one

I just happen to stop in at one of our area game Stop locations. They had just received a shipment. I was able to buy a case. Northern Virginia.

I checked several of the local stores, it seems they all got 2 of the exclusive "cases". I was able to obtain all of the gamestop exclusive cars and several B case cars that I wanted. I even managed to get lucky enough to find these also

20201205_153735.jpg

gnatsum

Posted (edited)

Found all of these this evening at my local GameStop hanging on the pegs in the cash register area. They are mix B and I did pick up the Street Weiner treasure hunt, but no $uper. The staff said they were put out yesterday and I was the first person to buy any. A good day to say the least. Now if only they had a PS5 or a new XBox!!!

Edited by gnatsum
ThunderWolf29

Posted

2 hours ago, THEHAZARD777 said:

Cases are up on gamestop.com go go go

Thank you 🙏🏼 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ThunderWolf29 said:

Thank you 🙏🏼 

No problem, my wee one was up late last night (terrible two's) and just happened to check and bam there they were. Haven't missed a mail in since 2013 and was a bit worried about gamestops due to all the mess.

• Like 1
Davidstingray

Posted

Just order one even though it doesn't tell how many.  I bet its a 24 count case now with the price going from $46 to $39 and not the 36 count half case like last year.  This way they get three mini cases per single case instead of two.

We will just have to wait and see I guess.

I'm only in it for the Econoline anyway and $39 isn't going to break the bank around here. 

Have a great Sunday Everyone! 

• Like 1