Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

San Diego Comic-Con Collectibles: Pre-Order Details!

2020 SDCC is SOLD OUT

By Allen Voivod

The 2020 San Diego Comic-Con won't happen in person this year, but you can still pre-order your choice of these different convention collectibles at Mattel Creations, starting on 7/23/20! (Follow us: @mattelcreations on Instagram for access to all Comic-Con drops.)

The details about pre-ordering are below, but first, check out the Hot Wheels items you can score from Mattel!

Additionally, you'll be able to pre-order these other SDCC convention collectibles from Mattel Creations:

• Jurassic Park Barbasol Dennis Nedry

• MEGA + Halo Master Chief Collection

• Pixar Alien Remix Pizza Planet Delivery Driver

• WWE® Mr. T™ Elite Collection Action Figure

In past years, you had to be an SDCC ticket holder in order to be eligible to order and receive any of these items. However, for the 2020 SDCC items, that requirement has been removed. So mark your calendar for 7/23/20 at 9:00 a.m. PT, and get these remarkable collectibles!

Please note: Purchase limits may apply, and limits may differ per item and per customer. Pre-sale order shipping available in all locations serviced by Mattel Creations. Orders made by the same customer in excess of the limit will not be honored. Discounts, offers, and promotions cannot be applied to San Diego Comic-Con items.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Rcarlisle5001

Posted

I will say that it was nice removing the SDCC Ticket holder stipulation from the purchase, but to make it open to the entire world and allow quantities of 3 was a little much. There should have been some sort of regulations. Like the SDCC Ticket Holders get their pre-order, RLC should have a chance at a pre-order then let the world fight over what is left. 

• Like 1

Share this comment

MIKE$TOY$

Posted

Glad I didn’t want any. At least RLC cares more about there customers. Sorry to all that missed out, the prices will hopefully drop. 

Share this comment

cord_smg@yahoo.com

Posted

6 hours ago, BiKrAm said:

Seriously Mattel. Are you seriously this dumb that you do not understand that a mobile phone and a computer system is different and the thing that works on the mobile, needs to have a level of coding as well to have it working on a computer system and vice versa.

Or was the expectation that everyone, who wishes to buy, would be trying only via Mobile phones.

Seriously man, the way I am seeing you guys fail every time, and with consistency, and that too with unique clauses and conditions, I am sure you bosses are pretty happy.

Uff....:) 

I was able to get one using a desktop

Share this comment

giuseppe72

Posted

9 hours ago, Rcarlisle5001 said:

I posted some of my collection on a different comment. On that post, I did say “Red Line” not plural, lol. This is my one Red Line. It will soon have the company of a Red Line Mustang so it is not so lonely. 

A0A1281D-8993-44B6-818B-176970CF3DD1.jpeg

She's a beauty. Looks to be unrestored  to!

Share this comment

giuseppe72

Posted

10 hours ago, Rcarlisle5001 said:

I will follow giuseppe72 and admire my Mustangs, Super Treasure Hunts, Red Line and RLC Exclusives. 

3A167126-C695-47F9-855C-7650B6313BA9.jpeg

CF4981F8-CD1F-45E7-A6CE-251A6122DB9E.jpeg

1D7FC7C1-03D3-40A5-A719-FC7F9BE1CD02.jpeg

C7D95937-87E6-4D76-AA07-6CA2D41E3FD3.jpeg

Wooow man! 5.0 sign is a very very nice touch!

Share this comment

My first year RCL member, I didn't know they have SDCC exclusive for hotwheels! Missed!

Share this comment

Red beti

Posted

On 7/23/2020 at 8:19 AM, Zesti1 said:

They are going to post the sale links on Instagram and they also said links will show up on this forum as well.  What the lag will be between the two is unknown so as has been said, best bet is to follow what is happening on IG.

Thank you for the reply. As for IG I don't want it just like Facebook. Don't want to on there. I guess I'll have to keep my fingers crossed and hope I can land one

Share this comment