Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hot Wheels® Star Wars X-Wing™ Dagobah™ Starship Pre-Order Details!

By Allen Voivod

Comic-Con@Home is arriving soon! You can pre-order this Star Wars™ Hot Wheels collectible online at Mattel Creations, starting on 7/23/20! (Follow us: @mattelcreations on Instagram for access to all Comic-Con drops.)

The scoop about pre-ordering is below, but first, get the details and see the photos of this convention edition collectible from Mattel…

Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back™ 40th Anniversary X-Wing Fighter (Dagobah™) – $25

Luke Skywalker™ is marooned after crash-landing in a swamp on Dagobah™. He came in search of a legendary Jedi Master. Upon their first meeting, Yoda™ did not reveal that he was indeed the Jedi Master Luke was seeking. Instead, he tried to get a sense of who Luke was as a person, and found that the young Rebel was impatient and angry. Yoda™ agreed to instruct Luke, teaching him to be calm and developing his Jedi abilities. Yet the student was still reckless. He left Dagobah™ – without completing his training. Hot Wheels is giving homage to the cinematic masterpiece with this authentic highly-detailed die-cast starship. Re-create this iconic scene with a lever on the side of the packaging that lets you lift the X-wing Fighter™ out of the Dagobah™ swamp!

GPR26_PIP_20_348.jpg

GPR26_W_20_102.jpg

GPR26_PIP_20_369.jpg

GPR26_C_20_421.jpg

GPR26_W_20_449.jpg

GPR26_W_20_432.jpg  
GPR26_W_20_102.jpg  
GPR26_W_20_043.jpg
GPR26_W_20_066.jpg

In past years, you had to be an SDCC ticket holder in order to be eligible to order and receive this item. However, for all 2020 SDCC items, that requirement has been removed. So mark your calendar for 7/23/20 at 9:00 a.m. PT, and get this remarkable collectible!

Please note: Purchase limits may apply, and limits may differ per SDCC item and per customer. Order shipping available in all locations serviced by Mattel Creations. Orders made by the same customer in excess of the limit will not be honored. Discounts, offers, and promotions cannot be applied to San Diego Comic-Con items. 

Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type.

© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Hot Wheels® Star Wars X-Wing™ Dagobah™ Starship Pre-Order Details!
  • Like 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Chlaredo

Posted

17 hours ago, 007menhorn said:

I will try to use my code! 🙂

Read the above details, promo use ineligible for this item.

Share this comment

Mantikora1971

Posted

Intento comprar y no me deja no sé dónde ir para ponerlo en el carrito

Share this comment

Chlaredo

Posted

Looks like you also need an Instagram account to be able to purchase this.

Share this comment

Sugarcaddi

Posted

I'm definitely in on this. I've been a fan of star wars since day one.

20200717_063243.jpg

Share this comment

Sugarcaddi

Posted

On 7/15/2020 at 2:06 PM, deathof9 said:

Do we order this on the site, or on Instagram? The site says it won't be live for 55 days, which may be an error, but I want to make sure I go to the right place! 🙂

https://creations.mattel.com/

Screenshot_20200717-070024_Chrome.jpg

Share this comment

HWC Staff

Posted

On 7/15/2020 at 3:32 AM, FIREBIRD02 said:

Can we use our promo code on this?

Promo coder is only for use during HWC/RLC sales. Mattel Creations is NOT HWC, so promo code will not work there. 

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. 

Share this comment

HWC Staff

Posted

On 7/15/2020 at 9:09 AM, TURTLE35 said:

If you click on the Mattel Creations link they provided........says it won't be activated for 55 more days.  If that's where we have to go to purchase next week we may have a slight issue is all I am saying 😊

the countdown on Mattel Creations is for the full site launch in September. For updates on the sale, prior to 7/23, please follow MC on Instagram (as per the links in this story and on the MC homepage). 

We will be posting links to the sale once it starts on 7/23, but Instagram is the place to be leading up to that time. 

Share this comment

WHUMPHREY6

Posted

So, where are the links?

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 10:58 AM, HWC Staff said:

the countdown on Mattel Creations is for the full site launch in September. For updates on the sale, prior to 7/23, please follow MC on Instagram (as per the links in this story and on the MC homepage). 

We will be posting links to the sale once it starts on 7/23, but Instagram is the place to be leading up to that time. 

Share this comment

WHUMPHREY6

Posted

1 hour ago, WHUMPHREY6 said:

So, where are the links?

Sorry.  I'm an idiot!   It clearly says 7/23.  I'm used to sales being on Tuesday, but that's not excuse for not reading the date.

Share this comment

janandlee

Posted

still haven't figured out how to actually

order one.

Share this comment

Ridiculous! Again! Trying to check out and all I get are pictures to verify that I am not a robot. In less than three minutes I miss out on the sale. Very disappointed!

Share this comment