Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hot Wheels® Marvel Land Rover Defender 110 Pickup Truck with Hulk and Rocket Pre-Order Details!

By Allen Voivod

San Diego Comic-Con is happening virtually this year, and you can pre-order the Marvel Truck with Hulk and Rocket created to celebrate the excitement of this annual event – at Mattel Creations, starting on 7/23/20! (Follow us: @mattelcreations on Instagram for access to all Comic-Con drops.)

The scoop about pre-ordering is below, but first, get the details and see the photos of this convention edition collectible from Mattel…

Hot Wheels® Marvel Land Rover Defender 110 Pickup Truck with Hulk and Rocket Pre-Order Details! – $25

As the Avengers work to reverse the devastation caused by Thanos, Rocket and Hulk embark to recruit a more shapely Thor. Hitching a ride in the back of a Land Rover Defender 110 Pickup Truck, these two superheroes enjoy the scenic views before coming back to reality and battle to make the world right again.

GPM88_PIP_20_0216.png

GPM88_PIP_20_0217.png

GPM88_W_20_0429.png

GPM88_W_20_0412.png

GPM88_W_20_0485.png

GPM88_W_20_0525.png

In past years, you had to be an SDCC ticket holder in order to be eligible to order and receive this item. However, for all 2020 SDCC items, that requirement has been removed. So mark your calendar for 7/23/20 at 9:00 a.m. PT, and get this remarkable collectible!

Please note: Purchase limits may apply, and limits may differ per SDCC item and per customer. Pre-sale order shipping available in all locations serviced by Mattel Creations. Orders made by the same customer in excess of the limit will not be honored. Discounts, offers, and promotions cannot be applied to San Diego Comic-Con items. 

Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type.

© 2020 MARVEL.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Hot Wheels® Marvel Land Rover Defender 110 Pickup Truck with Hulk and Rocket Pre-Order Details!
  • Like 7

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

HWC Staff

Posted

Sale is open to EVERYONE. Not an HWC or RLC sale. 

• Like 1

Share this comment

17 hours ago, HWC Staff said:

For those interested in the sale, but not on Instagram, we will post links to the product pages and the sale once it starts on 7/23. None of those links are available today, hence the lack of links in this story. 

This is the category I'm classed in, as I'm not on instagram and am DEFINETLY wanting (HAVE TO) to try and get that Landrover as I am a big Landrover and marvel/avenger fan collector so this kills two birds with one stone so to speak. 

Where abouts in this site will you be posting the link to the sale for us non-instagram users?

• Like 1

Share this comment

WILLIEB47

Posted

I have Instagram,so I will be on Instagram waiting to try for the Hulk Truck & the SW Fighter.

🍩🍪  🍩🍪 

Share this comment

HIGH-RISEMECH

Posted

where is the link  it is past time an no link

Share this comment

2AZDAWGS

Posted

How do I order comic-con items

Share this comment

How many Land Rovers are Redline club members allowed to purchase today

Share this comment

SSGT3

Posted (edited)

should be noon eastern

Edited by SSGT3

Share this comment

WYLIEJG

Posted

Sold Out?  11:07?

Share this comment

fitsector

Posted

Grab 2 !!!  smooth and easy this time, Congrats mattel ! 

Share this comment

Jumboking65

Posted (edited)

Wow   says sold out already  after i had in my cart this is really sad 

Edited by Jumboking65

Share this comment

pubworks

Posted

Registered and pre-filled all payment and shipping info on the website. Logged in made my choices and at 12:03 got nothing because they made me confirm every step!!!!! Sold Out in 3 Minutes! great way to clean up the bots ordering everything. We'll now see people selling dozens of them on Ebay. Congratulations Mattel Nice control of your system. No help for the average collector. 

Pitiful

Share this comment

Mctravytrav

Posted

Sold out while in my cart. Arrrghhh wth

Share this comment

LILBUGER2012

Posted

i guess us old guys that dont have Instagram but spend big $$$$ here are out of luck

Share this comment

Fly1ngscotsman

Posted

On 7/17/2020 at 1:02 PM, 6T9BOSS9 said:

Have you tried Hovering over or clicking the LINK in Yellow on the second line for starters?🤣

All that did was take you to Instagram

Share this comment

Bower87

Posted

Had to join instagram to get them but at least I was able to snag two!

Share this comment

How do I order these?

Share this comment

TOYSMARKETPLACE@GMAIL.COM

Posted

????

Share this comment

TOYSMARKETPLACE@GMAIL.COM

Posted

MISSED

Share this comment

Iron Storm 1962

Posted

It's cool but the wheels are too clean, they should have mud to match the truck.

Share this comment