Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Exclusive Hot Wheels Variations Coming to the Kroger Family of Stores in Special Cases!

By Gary Barnum

Are you a fan of our alternately colored editions commonly known as variations? We love them, too! Chosen from your favorite Hot Wheels of the year, four of them have been packed into special cases on their way to the Kroger Family of Stores.

You can look for these cases at your local Kroger stores. The mix will feature the following Kroger Exclusive variations:

GHG56.png

’67 Camaro® – HW Flames (Black)

GHG57.png

Datsun Bluebird Wagon (510) –
HW Speed Graphics (Yellow)

GHG58.png

’90 Acura NSX – HW Exotics (White)

GHG55.png

Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile™ – BATMAN™ (Dark Red)

(Click here for more images!)

Kroger Exclusive variations:

• ’67 Camaro® – HW Flames (Black)
  • ’90 Acura NSX – HW Exotics (White)
  • Datsun Bluebird Wagon (510) – HW Speed Graphics (Yellow)
  • Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile™ – BATMAN™ (Dark Red)

Have you nabbed your 20 Hot Wheels for the current Kroger mail-in promotion? Picking up these cases can help you get your Hot Wheels 2020 Collector Edition Custom ’77 Dodge Van!

Kroger_MasterBrand_Logo_Endslates_Short.png

BATMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s20)

Batmobile designed by George Barris.

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have the same "No Kroger family on the west coast" frown.  NorCal does have Safeway, which is a distant cousin.  Instead of Exclusives, we get Shippers w/International cards of 2018/19 overstock & '20 D&E case commons. 😲 Same w/Dump bins at a 2nd store nearby. To make it complete, the employee in charge of putting them out...anyone?  Right!  Is a collector and tells you "There's not much in there".     Ahh... I feel better. 

Ok, OPENTO ALL:  Opinions on mixing Interntional & US cards as 1 collection?

• Like 2

Share this comment

D3SINCE68

Posted

These, as well as the last Kroger exclusives from 2020, are all great. Each set has castings that I collect. Problem is, the nearest Kroger to me is about 300 miles away says google maps & waze. So I'm forced to pay outrageous prices at eBay. I'm really not liking this store exclusive thing too much.

Share this comment

GREENCHEVY

Posted

Where I live the Kroger just got a new co manager. He's been going through all the hot wheels in the back. No supers here.

Share this comment

Hyperracing23

Posted

On 10/3/2020 at 9:28 PM, Riley Bennett said:

I live in SC and i have 7 within a hour drive 3 in a 10 minute drive.

l live in pa and there is not a kroger or kroger family store anywhere near, closest one is over 5 hours away, so everone saying errr theres kroger family stores everywhere. no theres actually not. just letting you know so you can stop with the false comments

Share this comment

LOUISMECHANICALMURPHY

Posted

we don,t have Kroger,s here in calif. there sister store out here are Foods Co are the receipts from these stores good for the send away and do these store even have any mainlines?

Share this comment

Riley Bennett

Posted

20 hours ago, Hyperracing23 said:

l live in pa and there is not a kroger or kroger family store anywhere near, closest one is over 5 hours away, so everone saying errr theres kroger family stores everywhere. no theres actually not. just letting you know so you can stop with the false comments

Sorry

• Like 1

Share this comment