Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Collector Edition ’76 Chevy® Monza™ Mail-in Offer!

By Gary Barnum

Are you ready for the next mail-in HW Collector Edition of 2020? We’re excited to announce the ’76 Chevy® Monza™ is making an appearance!

Specs:

• Body Color: Spectraflame purple
  • Deco: Red and white striping, Hot Wheels logo and “3” on sides
  • Body type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders 4-spoke wheels w/ red stripe tampo
  • Base: ZAMAC-plated
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Black

GJJ77_001.png

GJJ77_002.png

GJJ77_003.png

To get your Collector Edition ’76 Chevy® Monza™, just follow these instructions (but please read the Official Rules for full details):

1. Buy 20 selected 1:64 scale Hot Wheels Mainline (basic) cars at participating locations in the Kroger Family of Stores and/or Kroger.com from 4/19/20 to 6/20/20. Cars must be from the assortment numbers listed on the OFFICIAL RULES.

2. Mail the original cash register receipt(s), 20 blister cards (the entire cardboard piece, but not the car or plastic window) for each vehicle you order (limit of ten vehicles per household), and the completed order form (promotion period has ended), along with $4.99 US shipping and processing for each vehicle you order – check or money order only (unless you pay online via credit card) – made payable to MATTEL to:

’76 Chevy® Monza™

P.O. Box 1229

East Aurora, NY 14052

PLEASE NOTE: All requests must be postmarked by 6/24/20 and received by 7/2/20. Limit of one Hot Wheels Collector Edition ’76 Chevy® Monza™ for every 20 basic cars you purchase within the promotional period, regardless of how many receipts those 20 cars are on. Offer is limited to ten vehicles per household per promotional period.

3. Receive a 1:64 Collector Edition ’76 Chevy® Monza™. Allow 8 - 12 weeks for receipt of vehicle after July 2, 2020.

NOTE: Our usual specially packed cases with exclusive variations will not be currently available, but we plan to make them available at a later date. We'll be sure to let you know when to start looking for them!

Kroger_MasterBrand_Logo_Endslates_Short.png

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Collector Edition ’76 Chevy® Monza™ Mail-in Offer!
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Scooterboy

Posted (edited)

so disapointed this  not open for Canada !

Not so bad after all it is not a premium and dont look like!

Edited by Scooterboy

Share this comment

HotWheelsTom

Posted

On 4/17/2020 at 8:44 AM, ADAMBRUS said:

For everyone complaining that they don't have a Kroger, look at the official rules.  It states Kroger family of stores or Kroger.com.  Here is a list of the Kroger family of stores:

The Kroger Co. Family of Stores includes:

• Baker’s
  • City Market
  • Dillons
  • Food 4 Less
  • Foods Co
  • Fred Meyer
  • Fry’s
  • Gerbes 
  • Harris Teeter
  • King Soopers
  • Jay C Food Store
  • Kroger
  • Owens Market
  • Pay-Less Super Markets
  • QFC
  • Ralphs
  • Smith’s Food and Drug

Thanks, the billboard didn't show Harris Teeter!

Share this comment

NeroC24

Posted (edited)

On 4/20/2020 at 11:20 PM, indiandunes said:

What are you really gonna do with 20 loose cars anyway.

add them to my collection, of course... 😆

Edited by dinosaur2_02

Share this comment

On 4/17/2020 at 8:44 AM, ADAMBRUS said:

For everyone complaining that they don't have a Kroger, look at the official rules.  It states Kroger family of stores or Kroger.com.  Here is a list of the Kroger family of stores:

The Kroger Co. Family of Stores includes:

• Baker’s
  • City Market
  • Dillons
  • Food 4 Less
  • Foods Co
  • Fred Meyer
  • Fry’s
  • Gerbes 
  • Harris Teeter
  • King Soopers
  • Jay C Food Store
  • Kroger
  • Owens Market
  • Pay-Less Super Markets
  • QFC
  • Ralphs
  • Smith’s Food and Drug

I drove from Connecticut to Delaware for closet Kroger Family store, Harris Teeter. They had NO Hot Wheels. I asked at front desk. They had employee show me where Easter rotating display use to be. Nothing left. Oh well. My brother in N.C. has Harris Teeters near him. He checked 3 stores, no Hot Wheels. Looks like I'm heading to West Virginia soon. At least it's a day out of the house! " Always look on the bright side of life."

Share this comment

JERSEL

Posted

It seems that the majority of people who are interested in these special release mail-in cars are the people who come to this website. 

Stop with these limited releases that get messed up due to availability of product and lack of store locations and run the mail-in on HWC.

We will got buy 20 cars and gladly pay shipping.

That way it can be open to anywhere HWC ships.

That way Mail-in cars dont end up at Discount stores like the 2018 GMC Panel Van has.

Share this comment

JIMMEE442

Posted

Key points or questions:

* Most of us know nothing about our DG Nissan (money spent 3+ months).

* Most of us know nothing about our Kroger Mazda (money spent 2+ month).

* How many people still do not have membership car?

* Major issues on Black Lambo.

* Shipping issues on Dirty Blonde.  (Customer Service made that right!  Thanks!)

* Major FAILURE on (partial OR postponed?) 510 sale ... and yet SOME units were delivered - "in-hand" for sale on evilbay, 3 days after the RLC sale.  HOW?

* Now I'm supposed to throw $20+ at Target for the fastback?  (and wait until?)

* Member since 2002, & attended 10+ conventions.  I understand resale, & not getting every desired release.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Heyjowee

Posted

I went to the post office today and they couldn't find PO Box 1229 in their system. Did anyone else have any problems mailing their stuff off?

Share this comment

JWMajic

Posted

On 6/7/2020 at 10:08 PM, JERSEL said:

It seems that the majority of people who are interested in these special release mail-in cars are the people who come to this website. 

Stop with these limited releases that get messed up due to availability of product and lack of store locations and run the mail-in on HWC.

We will got buy 20 cars and gladly pay shipping.

That way it can be open to anywhere HWC ships.

That way Mail-in cars dont end up at Discount stores like the 2018 GMC Panel Van has.

What store is selling those?

Share this comment

Juninho12

Posted

do i have to send 20 blisters from any car?  can it be only 1?

Share this comment

JWMajic

Posted

On 6/20/2020 at 11:11 AM, Juninho12 said:

do i have to send 20 blisters from any car?  can it be only 1?

The card backs not the blisters and you need to send 20.

Share this comment

SUPRAMAHN

Posted

Any updates on the store exclusives? What they are? When they might drop? Just checking....thanks!

Share this comment

Hi gang, it would seem to me that the only solution would be to pick a National retailer like Target or Wally World and do all the mail in promos there to avoid all this nonsense with availability and lack of stores in certain regions. Target is already on board so do 3 of them there and 1 at Wally World. Problem solved .

Share this comment

JWMajic

Posted

On 6/24/2020 at 5:23 AM, HapHat said:

Hi gang, it would seem to me that the only solution would be to pick a National retailer like Target or Wally World and do all the mail in promos there to avoid all this nonsense with availability and lack of stores in certain regions. Target is already on board so do 3 of them there and 1 at Wally World. Problem solved .

Wally world only does legends tours its bull because nearest event is 3 hours away.

Share this comment

JWMajic

Posted

On 6/23/2020 at 9:49 PM, SUPRAMAHN said:

Any updates on the store exclusives? What they are? When they might drop? Just checking....thanks!

When i had to call them because it kicked out my credit card info because they took to long, the lady said there is only 3 people in the office. they had just started on the orders that came in April.. they have pallets of orders left to process but they can only have 3 people working because of phase 1. Apparently all the orders can only be done in the office because of the credit card info. My question is why cant they set up a second larger office and bring in a bigger crew?

Share this comment

Greenant

Posted

Where would a guy from Australia go to be able to buy the mail in’s to add to his collection any help please don’t want someone that will resell the price out of me as chasing a set for myself and my collector son 

Share this comment