Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Collector Edition ’76 Chevy® Monza™ Mail-in Offer!

By Gary Barnum

Are you ready for the next mail-in HW Collector Edition of 2020? We’re excited to announce the ’76 Chevy® Monza™ is making an appearance!

Specs:

• Body Color: Spectraflame purple
  • Deco: Red and white striping, Hot Wheels logo and “3” on sides
  • Body type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders 4-spoke wheels w/ red stripe tampo
  • Base: ZAMAC-plated
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Black

GJJ77_001.png

GJJ77_002.png

GJJ77_003.png

To get your Collector Edition ’76 Chevy® Monza™, just follow these instructions (but please read the Official Rules for full details):

1. Buy 20 selected 1:64 scale Hot Wheels Mainline (basic) cars at participating locations in the Kroger Family of Stores and/or Kroger.com from 4/19/20 to 6/20/20. Cars must be from the assortment numbers listed on the OFFICIAL RULES.

2. Mail the original cash register receipt(s), 20 blister cards (the entire cardboard piece, but not the car or plastic window) for each vehicle you order (limit of ten vehicles per household), and the completed order form (promotion period has ended), along with $4.99 US shipping and processing for each vehicle you order – check or money order only (unless you pay online via credit card) – made payable to MATTEL to:

’76 Chevy® Monza™

P.O. Box 1229

East Aurora, NY 14052

PLEASE NOTE: All requests must be postmarked by 6/24/20 and received by 7/2/20. Limit of one Hot Wheels Collector Edition ’76 Chevy® Monza™ for every 20 basic cars you purchase within the promotional period, regardless of how many receipts those 20 cars are on. Offer is limited to ten vehicles per household per promotional period.

3. Receive a 1:64 Collector Edition ’76 Chevy® Monza™. Allow 8 - 12 weeks for receipt of vehicle after July 2, 2020.

NOTE: Our usual specially packed cases with exclusive variations will not be currently available, but we plan to make them available at a later date. We'll be sure to let you know when to start looking for them!

Kroger_MasterBrand_Logo_Endslates_Short.png

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Collector Edition ’76 Chevy® Monza™ Mail-in Offer!
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

rolandup2000

Posted

I miss K-day already and the E-Sheets oh how sad we lost the E-sheets.

• Like 1

Share this comment

rolandup2000

Posted

jimmee442 I have tons of king soopers around but don't need the DG receipts. 

Share this comment

techdeckrules

Posted

what about Mariano's (Chicagoland)?

Share this comment

64th Street Garage

Posted

On 4/17/2020 at 11:11 AM, ECCHOPPER said:

None of those in my state, either. 

Not in mine either wish they would do stores on both areas of the country and how about at least 2 different large retailers, even if you add a few cars to the card requirements it would still be cheaper then buying it on eBay. I’m so disappointed on how hard Mattel is making the acquisition of this really cool casting, except for the guys who are only in it for the resale. The mail in is supposed to be a fun hunt for the collector not frustrating head ache.

Share this comment

WFFLAN2099

Posted

I'll repeat my question.   What is the case that is coming to the store?  What are the store exclusives for this mail in?  If there isn't one, then please say so.

Share this comment

Bower87

Posted

Got my 20 already!

Share this comment

THIS_IS_A_TEST_86

Posted

18 hours ago, WFFLAN2099 said:

I'll repeat my question.   What is the case that is coming to the store?  What are the store exclusives for this mail in?  If there isn't one, then please say so.

Read the note at the very bottom of the article.

Share this comment

Bower87

Posted

18 hours ago, WFFLAN2099 said:

Learn to read more better

NOTE: Our usual specially packed cases with exclusive variations will not be currently available, but we plan to make them available at a later date. We'll be sure to let you know when to start looking for them!

Share this comment

ONEGREENRAY

Posted

On 4/17/2020 at 8:44 AM, ADAMBRUS said:

For everyone complaining that they don't have a Kroger, look at the official rules.  It states Kroger family of stores or Kroger.com.  Here is a list of the Kroger family of stores:

The Kroger Co. Family of Stores includes:

• Baker’s
  • City Market
  • Dillons
  • Food 4 Less
  • Foods Co
  • Fred Meyer
  • Fry’s
  • Gerbes 
  • Harris Teeter
  • King Soopers
  • Jay C Food Store
  • Kroger
  • Owens Market
  • Pay-Less Super Markets
  • QFC
  • Ralphs
  • Smith’s Food and Drug

wow guess what.... still not one of those stores is located in PA,  or any of the entire north east.  So thank you Mattell for excluding the north east again...what is wrong with Walmart or target??

Share this comment

ECCHOPPER

Posted

On 5/5/2020 at 8:20 AM, Bower87 said:

Learn to read more better

Learn to write more better.

Share this comment

HWJUCKIE

Posted

On 4/17/2020 at 5:44 AM, ADAMBRUS said:

For everyone complaining that they don't have a Kroger, look at the official rules.  It states Kroger family of stores or Kroger.com.  Here is a list of the Kroger family of stores:

The Kroger Co. Family of Stores includes:

• Baker’s
  • City Market
  • Dillons
  • Food 4 Less
  • Foods Co
  • Fred Meyer
  • Fry’s
  • Gerbes 
  • Harris Teeter
  • King Soopers
  • Jay C Food Store
  • Kroger
  • Owens Market
  • Pay-Less Super Markets
  • QFC
  • Ralphs
  • Smith’s Food and Drug

I

Share this comment

Bower87

Posted

9 hours ago, ECCHOPPER said:

Learn to write more better.

Learn to recognize humor!

Share this comment

ECCHOPPER

Posted

On 5/8/2020 at 10:03 PM, Bower87 said:

Learn to recognize humor!

My post was more funnier!

Share this comment

DUDE-WTF-BRO

Posted

it doesn't matter what Hot Wheels you buy from dollar general, just by any 20 cars and don't forget your receipt then just mail it in.

Share this comment

AZCoyote26

Posted

My 40 cards were received today per the tracking information, now i wait 8-12 weeks....tick-tock 🙂

Share this comment

Jwright2548

Posted

Whats with the sending in of blister cards now? What about those of us who dont open their Hot Wheels? Seems like a rip to me. I'll send a receipt but not the blisters any other alternatives to this?

Share this comment

SAMACE26

Posted

If anybody has any extra Kroger receipts with 20 cars or more on them and your not gonna be sending in for the mail-in 1976 Chevy monza I would like the receipts please. Because I don't have Kroger or any store related to Kroger where I live. So if anybody can help me out please send to me a private message. Please and thank you my friends. 

Share this comment

WFFLAN2099

Posted

On 5/11/2020 at 10:28 PM, Jwright2548 said:

Whats with the sending in of blister cards now? What about those of us who dont open their Hot Wheels? Seems like a rip to me. I'll send a receipt but not the blisters any other alternatives to this?

Umm, I've been sending in for Mail in's since 2008.  Except for Walmart, all mail ins have required you send the UPC or the card back.    So this is not a 'now' thing this is an ALWAYS thing.  If you just send in your receipts, you will be wasting your money and missing your chance to get the mail in.  the rules are very clear and have not changed.

And to the other 'jokers' out there thank you for pointing out the VERY FINE PRINT about the exclusives.  Ha freaking Ha.

Share this comment

Katie442

Posted

that Monza Mirage is B--A-D!

Share this comment

Jwright2548

Posted

On 5/13/2020 at 12:01 PM, WFFLAN2099 said:

Umm, I've been sending in for Mail in's since 2008.  Except for Walmart, all mail ins have required you send the UPC or the card back.    So this is not a 'now' thing this is an ALWAYS thing.  If you just send in your receipts, you will be wasting your money and missing your chance to get the mail in.  the rules are very clear and have not changed.

And to the other 'jokers' out there thank you for pointing out the VERY FINE PRINT about the exclusives.  Ha freaking Ha.

Dude got everyone of the collectors editions last year without sending in the card backs. If you go back and read the printyou could send a receipt or the card backs not both. So tell me how clear it was again

Share this comment

JWMajic

Posted

On 5/11/2020 at 8:28 PM, Jwright2548 said:

I get cards from my nephew and swap them for ones with the same assortment code.

• Like 1

Share this comment

ECCHOPPER

Posted (edited)

2. Mail a) your original (no photocopies) cash register receipt(s) and/or online receipt(s)* dated from April 19, 2020 to June 20, 2020 b) 20 (twenty) blister cards from single packs of basic cars (the entire cardboard piece, but not the car or plastic window), for each Promotional Vehicle you are requesting (limit of 10 (ten) Promotional Vehicles per person, household, and/or address), c) a completed order form, and d) a check or money order (unless you pay online via credit card) payable to Mattel, Inc. for US $4.99 shipping and processing for each vehicle you order to:

A receipt

B 20 cards

C order form

D payment

That's pretty clear. It does not say receipt or cards. 

Edited by ECCHOPPER

Share this comment

WFFLAN2099

Posted

23 hours ago, Jwright2548 said:

Dude got everyone of the collectors editions last year without sending in the card backs. If you go back and read the printyou could send a receipt or the card backs not both. So tell me how clear it was again

I did and have read them.  Both are required, you actually getting something in violation of the stated rules would be called, lucky for you.   I've forgotten to send the receipts with the rest of the paperwork and card backs and gotten called on it and had to send in a second mail with the receipts.   So  they do follow the rules.   The rules are clear.  Can't speak for your reading of them.

Share this comment

Kasteer

Posted

I too dont have any Krogers or family of stores close to me down here south of Jacksonville.  I'm willing to pay someone to send receipt(s) for 20 cars...  Would love to get that Monza! 🙂   PM me if you have a heart...

Share this comment