Mattel Hot Wheels Community

UPDATE: Collector Edition ’60s Ford Econoline Pickup From GameStop

PLEASE NOTE: Redemption period has been extended through 1/30/21. See details below. 

By Gary Barnum

We’re hauling 2020 away with our last 20-for-1 mail-in promotion of the year – the HW Collector Edition 60s Ford Econoline Pickup! Bring it home when you pick up 20 Hot Wheels cars at GameStop stores and/or GameStop.com from 11/28/20 to 12/26/20.

Specs:

• Body Color: Spectraflame purple
  • Deco: Red and white striping, Hot Wheels logo, and “6” on sides
  • Body type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders 4-spoke wheels with red stripe tampo
  • Base: ZAMAC-plated
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Black

GJJ81_001.png

GJJ81_002.png

GJJ81_003.png

Get a leg up on the 20 cars you need for this promotion when you pick up the GameStop Exclusive mix, available at GameStop locations or at or at GameStop.com beginning 11/28/20. These special cases will feature Exclusive Variations and First-To-Market Hot Wheels releases!

To get your Collector Edition ’60s Ford Econoline Pickup, just follow these instructions (but please read the Official Rules for full details): 

1. Buy 20 selected 1:64 scale Hot Wheels Mainline (basic) cars at participating GameStop locations and/or GameStop.com from 11/28/20 to 12/26/20. Cars must be from the assortment numbers listed on the OFFICIAL RULES. 
  2. Mail the original cash register receipt(s), 20 blister cards (the entire cardboard piece, but not the car or plastic window) for each vehicle you order (limit of ten vehicles per household), and the completed order form** (fill out the form and print it), along with $4.99 US shipping and processing for each vehicle you order – check or money order only (unless you pay online via credit card) – made payable to MATTEL to: 

’60s Ford Econoline Pickup
    P.O. Box 1229
    East Aurora, NY 14052 

PLEASE NOTE: All requests must be postmarked by 01/30/21 and received by 2/06/21. Limit of one Hot Wheels Collector Edition ’60s Ford Econoline Pickup for every 20 basic cars you purchase within the promotional period, regardless of how many receipts those 20 cars are on. Offer is limited to ten vehicles per household per promotional period.

3. Receive a 1:64 Collector Edition ’60s Ford Econoline Pickup. Allow 8-12 weeks after the 2/06/21 deadline for receipt of vehicle.

Items and dates are subject to change. Mattel reserves the right to modify or discontinue this promotion at any time.

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.

**Privacy Clause of Official Rules:
By submitting your information, you agree and consent for Mattel and the Mattel family of companies (as defined in https://www.mattel.com/en-us/privacy-statement#anchor-Definitions) to use and share your name, address, and other information with third parties for the purpose of administering this promotion (i.e., to communicate with you, process your submission, etc.) and to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and rules.  To learn more about how Mattel and the Mattel family of companies will handle your information read our Privacy Statement at www.mattel.com/privacy-statement.

HWC Staff
  • UPDATE: Collector Edition ’60s Ford Econoline Pickup From GameStop
  • Like 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I just ordered two cases on-line, since day one when Kdays started I've always did the mail-ins to get two cars, one to open and one to display one card with the rest. But today I had to buy two cases to make sure I had 40 cards and receipt for 40+....................I guess I'll order 3 and help someone out who needs one.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, BEERCHAMP said:

I just ordered two cases on-line, since day one when Kdays started I've always did the mail-ins to get two cars, one to open and one to display one card with the rest. But today I had to buy two cases to make sure I had 40 cards and receipt for 40+....................I guess I'll order 3 and help someone out who needs one.

I could have picked up 4 cars  for you to make your 40.

• Like 1

The collector who got to the store before me snagged all the big air Bel Airs. Bummer, Really wanted that one.

I went to Game Stop last week could not find a single Hot wheels item for sale in the store.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ECCHOPPER said:

I could have picked up 4 cars  for you to make your 40.

I couldn't find four singles here, and I wanted to make sure my receipt was for at least 40 cars, I did order 3 mail-ins-

Send me you address, I'll send you a Bel-Air.

I give away all the open mainlines to kids in my neighborhood! I'll have 12 that I don't have to open, so I'll make sure I save a Bel-Air, I also have tons of karkeepers so it should be safe when I mail it.

• Like 4

What are the First To Market Cars in the Game Stop Case?

• Like 1

It's the first time for me to do mail-in. Can anyone tell me if those 20 mail-in cards must from Gamestop new case?

• Like 2

I don't quite get the assortment number...As long as I purchased main lines cars from 2016  to 2021, I'm good to get the '60 ford pickup??

• Like 1
THIS_IS_A_TEST_86

Posted

6 minutes ago, hwjp3 said:

Are these cases always 100 bucks or is it cheaper online?

Where are you seeing these sold for $100?

13 hours ago, BEERCHAMP said:

I couldn't find four singles here, and I wanted to make sure my receipt was for at least 40 cars, I did order 3 mail-ins-

Send me you address, I'll send you a Bel-Air.

I give away all the open mainlines to kids in my neighborhood! I'll have 12 that I don't have to open, so I'll make sure I save a Bel-Air, I also have tons of karkeepers so it should be safe when I mail it.

PM coming your way, good sir!!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, jerryxu0202 said:

It's the first time for me to do mail-in. Can anyone tell me if those 20 mail-in cards must from Gamestop new case?

no. As long as they fall within the rules, you're good.

Cars must be from the assortment numbers listed on the OFFICIAL RULES. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Jungler said:

I don't quite get the assortment number...As long as I purchased main lines cars from 2016  to 2021, I'm good to get the '60 ford pickup??

see the above answer.

• Like 1

I was the only one to go to a store in the Savannah GA; mall.  They had two 36 count cases, I bought 21 so I would not have to open the $ T/H.☺️

• Like 1

Just ordered my case online and also used my monthly $5 coupon to save even more and free shipping, so got a case of 36 for $35, can't beat that.

• Like 1

This promo has a pretty narrow window of time...cases being shipped at the busiest time of the year to boot..this might get interesting..my case hasn’t shipped yet...I’m going to give it a week ..then I will get my cards / cars from Walmart or Target... really don’t want to do that...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
ThunderWolf29

Posted

1 hour ago, HUNTNDOG said:

This promo has a pretty narrow window of time...cases being shipped at the busiest time of the year to boot..this might get interesting..my case hasn’t shipped yet...I’m going to give it a week ..then I will get my cards / cars from Walmart or Target... really don’t want to do that...

Me as well 🤣

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

If i buy the cars from gamestop on their website, can I still do this promotion?

• Like 1

This promotion is geared towards the online buyer. GameStop stores rarely have enough mainline cars to get to the 20 needed. They’ve given less than a month to do this during a pandemic that is now claiming up to 2000 souls daily! This is disappointing and disgusting! SHAMEFUL!!!!!!

I live Neer a GAMESTOP and they have no hot wheels at all. Need to end this Collector Edition Mail in at GAMESTOP. FIND SOMEONE ELSE 

I managed to get mine missed the red Mustang. They were out. 😕

I think it sucks that every other mail in is .99 cents or cheaper per car you buy GameStop’s cars are 1.29! You shouldn’t have to mail in the cards after buying 20 cars. You’ve already overpaid for the cars originally! $30 for 20 cars you should automatically bypass the card process