Mattel Hot Wheels Community

UPDATE: Collector Edition ’60s Ford Econoline Pickup From GameStop

PLEASE NOTE: Redemption period has been extended through 1/30/21. See details below. 

By Gary Barnum

We’re hauling 2020 away with our last 20-for-1 mail-in promotion of the year – the HW Collector Edition 60s Ford Econoline Pickup! Bring it home when you pick up 20 Hot Wheels cars at GameStop stores and/or GameStop.com from 11/28/20 to 12/26/20.

Specs:

• Body Color: Spectraflame purple
  • Deco: Red and white striping, Hot Wheels logo, and “6” on sides
  • Body type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders 4-spoke wheels with red stripe tampo
  • Base: ZAMAC-plated
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Black

GJJ81_001.png

GJJ81_002.png

GJJ81_003.png

Get a leg up on the 20 cars you need for this promotion when you pick up the GameStop Exclusive mix, available at GameStop locations or at or at GameStop.com beginning 11/28/20. These special cases will feature Exclusive Variations and First-To-Market Hot Wheels releases!

To get your Collector Edition ’60s Ford Econoline Pickup, just follow these instructions (but please read the Official Rules for full details): 

1. Buy 20 selected 1:64 scale Hot Wheels Mainline (basic) cars at participating GameStop locations and/or GameStop.com from 11/28/20 to 12/26/20. Cars must be from the assortment numbers listed on the OFFICIAL RULES. 
  2. Mail the original cash register receipt(s), 20 blister cards (the entire cardboard piece, but not the car or plastic window) for each vehicle you order (limit of ten vehicles per household), and the completed order form** (fill out the form and print it), along with $4.99 US shipping and processing for each vehicle you order – check or money order only (unless you pay online via credit card) – made payable to MATTEL to: 

’60s Ford Econoline Pickup
    P.O. Box 1229
    East Aurora, NY 14052 

PLEASE NOTE: All requests must be postmarked by 01/30/21 and received by 2/06/21. Limit of one Hot Wheels Collector Edition ’60s Ford Econoline Pickup for every 20 basic cars you purchase within the promotional period, regardless of how many receipts those 20 cars are on. Offer is limited to ten vehicles per household per promotional period.

3. Receive a 1:64 Collector Edition ’60s Ford Econoline Pickup. Allow 8-12 weeks after the 2/06/21 deadline for receipt of vehicle.

Items and dates are subject to change. Mattel reserves the right to modify or discontinue this promotion at any time.

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.

**Privacy Clause of Official Rules:
By submitting your information, you agree and consent for Mattel and the Mattel family of companies (as defined in https://www.mattel.com/en-us/privacy-statement#anchor-Definitions) to use and share your name, address, and other information with third parties for the purpose of administering this promotion (i.e., to communicate with you, process your submission, etc.) and to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and rules.  To learn more about how Mattel and the Mattel family of companies will handle your information read our Privacy Statement at www.mattel.com/privacy-statement.

HWC Staff
  • UPDATE: Collector Edition ’60s Ford Econoline Pickup From GameStop
  • Like 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I think there should be a week extension for the mail-in since the cases still aren't available for order on the gamestop website and that the article was released the day before the event.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Wait what? They give us no time to get 20 cars from a store that doesn't sell hot wheels during the pandemic both in store and online?

Nice truck; sounds like it will be difficult to get 20 cars though 

• Like 2
64th Street Garage

Posted

I have been buying the mail inns in sets of three, but I don't ever remember game stop having but a handful of mainlines in store. Black Friday they had 5 cars. Not any new ones either.

• Like 1

I will be checking gamestop today to see if they have new hotwheels there and get my 20 hotwheels for the mail-in 1960's Ford econoline pickup truck and I can't wait to add it to my hotwheels collection. 👍

• Like 1

The cases still aren’t available online.  It’s been unavailable from the first day.  My GameStop only ever has like 3 cars so this promo kinda sucks to be straight

• Like 1

I hope we will be notified when the cases will be available online.  The GameStop in my area only has a few Hot Wheels. 

Went to two Gamestops, zero Hotwheels, online- zero 36 car cases available. 

Mattel, will you be sending cases to GameStop for online purchase?

• Sad 1
18 hours ago, NOMETRC said:

Wait what? They give us no time to get 20 cars from a store that doesn't sell hot wheels during the pandemic both in store and online?

You missed the part where that store charges 30% more than everywhere else.

• Like 1

Our Game stop just received a shipment of 36 car cases. One per case costumer.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Which cars are the exclusives and which are the 1st to market?

GameStop exclusive color variation cars are...

1) 2018 Bentley Continental GT3 (light blue #8)

2) 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (dark red w/white stripes)

3) Big-Air Bel-Air (gold)

4) Porsche 914 Safari (light blue #5)

IMG_4481.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
CARLZBAD

Posted (edited)

Closest store to me is about 150 mi. away.  I’ve been there a few times and they never have Hot Wheels.  Can’t get em online either.  So, why is Mattel have this promotion that really doesn’t exist???? Typical Mattel 💩 

Edited by CARLZBAD
  • Thanks 2
SAMACE26

Posted (edited)

I went to gamestop today with a friend and they brought out 2 36 count cases for us. There wasn't no regular treasure hunts, super treasure hunts, or ID chase cars but I did get the 4 exclusive recolor cars, the 3 first to market cars, the legends tour car winner the nash, the hello kitty Volkswagen kool kombi, the barbie dream camper, the star wars X-34 landspeeder, and I got a whole bunch of other new hotwheels and I got enough to send in for 2 mail-ins 1960's Ford econoline pickup trucks. 👍

Edited by SAMACE26
  • Like 2

I stopped at two Game Stops yesterday after a 12hr shift. Seems that  nobody went. I was able to get all the exclusive cars.Also will order a case online today.

20201206_084253.jpg

Hope the cases I ordered are 36 count like last year.  The GameStop description is horrible for living in modern digital era, why it so hard to post proper information.  They could of just updated the 2019 listing with the 2020 cars.

Also nice to see the price was lowered to 39.99 compared to 46.44 in 2019.

• Like 3
21 hours ago, JSTICK54 said:

Our Game stop just received a shipment of 36 car cases. One per case costumer.

which part of the order email to I make a copy of to send in for the truck mail n?   Thank You 

• Like 1

Is there a possibility to get a Super or TH in the Gamestop Hot Wheels Day 36 cases?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Stud722 said:

Is there a possibility to get a Super or TH in the Gamestop Hot Wheels Day 36 cases?

Yes, there is a chance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1